EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1733

Reshetov:

Last week's short pose closed on the elk, two days later.

The long one opened:

2011.02.17 02:15:49 '2992382': order was opened : #105423960 buy 1.00 EURUSD at 1.35713 sl: 1.34958 tp: 1.36438

+1 I am buying had, of course, a few unpleasant moments, but so far nothing happened.....

imho, there are now two levels that will determine the future course of the price: 1.346 and 1.364. I remember writing about them about a week ago.

Now (in about two hours - or rather, 1.346.) imho, again.

tara:

imho, there are now two levels that will determine the future course of the price: 1.346 and 1.364. I remember writing about them about a week ago.

Now (in about two hours - or rather, 1.346.) imho, again.

Hello...))), how's the mood?

Zet:

Hello ...))), how are you feeling?
Hello! It'll do ...)

tara:
Hello! Will do ...)

Your opinion of the market has already been read. The price is off my bays. Stops at breakeven, going to bed. It's the end of the week, tired somehow...)))

Zet:

Your opinion of the market has already been read. The price is off my bays. Stops at breakeven, going to bed. End of the week, tired of something...)))

Good night.

"Some American states are seriously considering abandoning the dollar and introducing their own currency. In particular, the state of South Carolina continues its policy of increasing independence from the federal government."

"According to Bright, the introduction of new money would allow the state to avoid serious economic losses should the US Federal Reserve (the US equivalent of the Central Bank) collapse at the onset of another financial crisis."

"As an argument, Bright cites the threat of hyperinflation, which has been hanging over the US economy for several years."

"The new American money is supposed to be made of precious metals - gold or silver or both at once."

I wonder when they'll have a fight?

"In April 2009, Texas Governor Rick Perry said his state might consider seceding from the US if Washington doesn't stop sticking its nose into local affairs."

"As a reminder, China earlier said it was taking steps to replace the dollar on the world stage with the yuan, but admitted it would be a "lengthy process."" - that's what the world is aiming for)))

Judging by the movement-it's not the start of a bullish trend...., sad.

Let's finish the rest of the bullish movement and make friends with the bears. Correction continues.

Bai closed. I will look for the moment for the sells. (Judgment is subjective)

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=27928&lang=ru

I've monitored the account on Onyx, it won't be realistic to go up from such a low level, but I'll give it a try :) A friend asked me for help :)))

Talked to the "fellow travellers" about the market situation. There are several opinions, but the most promising of the variety (in my opinion) is that now the market is moving in the form of a triple zig-zag, and if so, it turns out that we are in a wave-couple (xx), which according to VA rules, tends to equality, with the wave-couple (x). It appears to me that the equality will be reached at 1.366..., from this point I expect a reversal, the structure will show the rest.

Reason: