Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 385

Swetten:
So the number of open positions was changing? :)

I had a good rest, not work! :)

even if i had to miss a couple of good waves,

I'm sure all the good ones are ahead, so I'll catch up ))

NYROBA:

You have to rest, not work! :)

even if i had to miss a couple of good waves,

I'm sure all the good stuff is still to come, so I'll make up for it ))

I remember exactly five or six positions. This week it became seven.

О! Now it's six again.

Swetten:

I remember exactly five or six positions. This week it became seven.

О! Now it's six again.

The bot is working... :)

NYROBA:

The bot's working... :)

А! Yeah -- the pipsator!

Apparently, it's a wave.

Or quantum.

According to Neely.

Swetten:

Apparently, it's wave-based.

Or quantum.

According to Neely.

That's the one ;o)

Alexey, do you think there is a correction in the EUR?

If so, what are your thoughts on it? To what levels? One of the assumptions was the formation of a C wave (blue) to 1.27 - 1.2680...

Pavel447:

Alexey, do you think there is a correction in the EUR?

If so, what are your thoughts on it? To what levels? One of the assumptions was the formation of the C wave (blue) to the area of 1.27 - 1.2680...

Pavel, most likely the correction will start from the 38.2% resistance level from the daily timeframe, the price value is 1.3125, the reversal area is highlighted in green.

If the price breaks through 1.3125, the next strong resistance level is at 1.35, this area is highlighted in yellow.

Mathemat:

Here we go. It really is a clean sweep - for counter-trenders... In the euronet - the lamentation of the victims.

I wonder what the Branch Host, who is very fond of waves with equal price movements, would say about this?

As the pound-buck is almost at its peak, I do not rule out a scenario like this for the euro-buck:

Here are the interim reports of PAMM accounts.

PAMM account in Fibo Group has come out on the 2nd place so far /go?link=https://www.fibo-forex.org/investors/pamm/

On the first PAMM account 329 trades were executed and all the trades have closed with profit! Not a single losing trade!

The Alpari PAMM account appeared on the first page, it is on the 45th place so far. http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/rating/

On the second PAMM account 92 trades were executed, all trades have closed with profit! There is not a single losing trade!

Fibo is not a worthy firm after all. They hide the fact that the original pamm deposit was drained. And these trading signals are a setup. And earlier we saw how they allow a demo account to be passed off as a real one. It's a scam in general.
Reason: