[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 43

sergeev:

I hope you understand what I'm saying.

PS.
I like your news posts very much, I read them with pleasure.

I like all the informative posts from margaret 100% too. There is a suggestion for her to create a separate branch for all these news posts, so that they don't get lost in this "prolific" on pages branch.

I think it is no coincidence that IMF chief Strauss-Kahn has been jailed
They want to put an American in charge of the IMF instead of a European.
These are all links in the same chain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCyJLOISK_o&feature=related

next week, I expect another active northbound hike - never breaking the low.

I think it's going to be like this.

andreika:

next week, I expect another active northbound hike - never breaking the low.

I think it's going to be like this.

movement possible downwards ... check level passed ... next on the screen ... possible return to 42 mind ... but ... already been ... as usual comes to the next levels of higher TF ... It looks that way ... and it will be as it will be ... I.e. if down, then to 36 ...and if back then first 4330 and then higher on the levels ... first at 4550

oleniknik:

movement possible downwards ... check level passed ... next on the screen ... possible return to 42 mind ... but ... already been ... as usual comes to the next levels of higher TF ... It looks like this ... and it will be as it will be ... I.e. if down, then to 36 ...and if back then first 4330 and then higher on the levels ... first one at 4550 ...

On p.p. EUR/USD price retraced 61.8% of the rise on the hour time frame, and there is another strong 38.2% support level from the weekly chart, the price value is 1.4150.

According to my estimations, the GBP has to go up to 1.70 and the EUR/JPY also did not reach the 61.8% level with the value 0.9150.

EUR/USD = EUR/GBP*GBP/USD.
If we multiply the implied extremum points for EUR/GBP and GBP/USD, EUR/USD = 0.9150*1.70 = 1.5555.

At 1.55 there is a strong resistance level of 161.8% from the daily chart, this area is highlighted in yellow.

EUR/GBP and GBP/USD long position volumes are increasing - this is an additional signal for an uptrend

NYROBA:

EUR/GBP and GBP/USD long position volumes are rising - an additional signal for an uptrend

these positions were growing to sell when the trend was steadily going to buy ... it's bullshit ...and it's a total crock ....... shows my alparei orders ... don't believe it ...

.... How it goes .... downwards for now ... and we'll see .... Just as long as there is movement

here's what the fans look like on the daily ... and what level was tested last week ... control continues ...

very plausible look sell to the level of 1.36 ... true control at 1.39 ... and a return above 1.4350 would cancel the fall ... see

NYROBA:

EUR/GBP and GBP/USD long position volumes are rising - an additional signal for an uptrend

How much confidence should we put in this informer? These are only positions in a given DC.

NYROBA, do you realise that your global forecasts are irrelevant here? There are ordinary people here, and your weekly charts are a walk on the moon to them.

Go back to your branch and broadcast there.

NYROBA:

In terms of p.p. The EUR/USD has retraced 61.8% of the rise in the 1h time frame and there is another strong support at 38.2% from the weekly chart, the price is at 1.4150.

According to my estimations, the GBP has to go up to 1.70 and the EUR/USD did not reach the 61.8% of the price at 0.9150 either.

EUR/USD = EUR/GBP*GBP/USD.
If we multiply the implied extremum points for EUR/GBP and GBP/USD, EUR/USD = 0.9150*1.70 = 1.5555.

At 1.55 there is a strong resistance level of 161.8% from the daily chart, this area is highlighted in yellow.

The volume of long positions on EUR/GBP and GBP/USD is increasing - this is an additional signal for an uptrend

I'm probably even a novice compared to you ..... But it would be nice if you set specific levels, from where to where and why particularly so and not otherwise, as your 61.8 stick out at every corner as from up to down as well as from the bottom up (if in doubt I can send you a screenshot with an example).And unfortunately these 61,8 pile up on the chart, and if you put those 38,2 and then 23,6 and then 100 and then 161,8 and 261,8 there won't be enough room for bars on the horizontal charts ....And in addition we can solve the problem with the vertical by placing time zones and fibo fans .....The time has come to grow up and not to suffer from long-sightedness, and just make money trading instead of installing MT on PCs for $200 and meanwhile sending oil to $15 per barrel with your fibo levels.

NYROBA:

In terms of p.p. The EUR/USD price retraced 61.8% of the rise on the hourly time frame and there is another strong 38.2% support level from the weekly chart at 1.4150.

I couldn't keep up))) Too many lines))))
Reason: