Buy a stable earning advisor - page 6

Home писал(а) >>

How do you make a report on a magician or a symbol? Because I've got it mixed up with other trades...

Here, I've put it together by hand in excel. At the beginning only night variant has worked (its profit factor is good, about 5), somewhere around 18th deal spread started to widen at night and trade became very sluggish, one deal per day or so. Since the 25th trade I have switched to daylight variant, I have made his test report above.

The correspondence between the real trade and the tester is very clear, so I am confident in my Expert Advisor, although it has only 31 deals on the real account.

I do not have enough filters for MT reports. I may try to use scalping for a day but the idea of sharpening is new to me.

Skymaster >> :

>> let me see the real, EA's efficiency is proved on the real...

If it is proven for you, then put it on REAL, not $6.

The common argument about "material problems" in such cases is unconvincing:

If you own a printing press, the lack of raw material (paper) to print looks ridiculous.

I'll add my five cents as well, Skymaster. I had time to write a small comment in a deleted thread regarding your ad for 4 EAs at 6000. I think it's too early for you to try to sell your works at such a price, judging by this thread which was created quite recently. You do not have the necessary experience, and that's your childishness and only time and corrects. No need to be offended, there were quite a few brave ones here before you, who proved that the system "proved in real life" (admittedly, such money is kind of asking for). But where are they now?

Mathemat >> :

I'll add my five cents as well, Skymaster. I had time to write a small comment in a deleted thread regarding your ad for 4 EAs at 6000. I think it's too early for you to try to sell your works at this price, judging by this thread which was created quite recently. You do not have the necessary experience, and that's your childishness and only time and corrects. No need to be offended, there were quite a few brave ones here before you, who proved that the system "proved in real life" (admittedly, such money is kind of asking for). But where are they now?

What kind of experience? In selling EAs? >> Yeah, no. I totally agree. And what you do have, it works. I've never liked doing anything worse than others. Even in hard times, I didn't get laid off, and I didn't like to be the worst. I'm a maximalist.

-star- >> :

I can sell an EA! I work on the real! Schedule from September to today! Start with 1000 lot 0.2. EURGBP It is desirable to use the spread not more than 3. I work at Fxcompany, there on micro and standard spread 3! Price $200.

alex9540@gmail.com

Strategy Tester Report
V.Fluffy pips eurgbp m15
FxCompany-Real (Build 220)
EURGBP (Euro vs Great Britan)
Period 15 Minutes (M15) 2008.09.01 01 01:00 - 2009.02.15 23:45 (2008.09.01 - 2009.02.16)
Model All ticks (the most accurate method based on the smallest available timeframes)
Parameters sl=2000; TP_1=80; TP_2=70; TP_3=60; TP_4=50; slip=30; lot=0.2; Spred=40; Stoplevel=150; T2=5; T1=23; a=100; aa=40; b=100; bb=40; max_naklon=95; min_uroven_tral_tp_bezyb=155;

Bars in history 12004 Modelled ticks 1914333 Modelling quality 90.00%
Error of chart mismatch 5

Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 5752.38 Total profit 5753.99 Total loss -1.61
Profitability 3566.99 Expected payoff 14.56
Absolute drawdown 83.85 Maximum drawdown 581.92 (11.27%) Relative drawdown 14.72% (202.50)

Total trades 395 Short positions (% win) 210 (96.19%) Long positions (% win) 185 (96.76%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 381 (96.46%) Loss trades (% of all) 14 (3.54%)
The most profitable trade 17.12 losing trade -0.29
Average profitable trade 15.10 losing trade -0.12
Maximal number of continuous wins (profit) 85 (1282.52) continuous losses (loss) 1 (-0.29)
Maximal number of continuous profits (number of wins) 1282.52 (85) continuous losses (number of losses) -0.29 (1)
Average continuous winnings 25 continuous losses 1

goldtrader >> :

If it is proven for you, then put it on REAL, not $6.

The common arguments about "material problems" in such cases are unconvincing:

if you own a printing press, the lack of raw material (paper) to print looks ridiculous.

I don't have any more. And I don't want to spend a lot of money. I'll come up somehow. If you give me money, I'll get more.) It's even more interesting that way. I started out at a construction firm as a simple worker, too. And nothing, I rose to the top. And now I'm invited to other companies, so I don't really care what you think. I'll do what I have to do.

Skymaster >> :

Well, I don't have any more. And I don't want to invest a lot of money.

Is it into your super-profitable EA that has been tested on the real world?

Does that mean the buyer has to have that desire? >> from where, I wonder?

Skymaster >> :

I don't have any more.

I'll get up somehow.

I started out as a construction worker, too. And nothing, I got up.

You contradict yourself in every sentence.

goldtrader >> :

Is it into your super-profitable EA that has been tested on the real world?

And the buyer must have this desire? >> Where from, I wonder?

You contradict yourself in every sentence.

Do you know the difference between life and forex? The first is about life, the second is about forex.

Well some people have the desire. And they do. No complaints. And people are buying a depot coaetnik for more than one kilobuck. I will not force you, I will put you up against the wall with a machine? The main thing is that my Expert Advisor works and the rest does not matter.

Skymaster - пустозвон.

You can see where you might have gone up, you can't even trust your creation with a decent amount of money, or maybe your salary doesn't allow you to "throw away" so much money ? You've rather sunk, or maybe you've always lived at that level. Trying to find suckers to buy your "crafts".

Bulldozer >> :

Oh, cultured man ))))) >> what colony were you in? You must have been let down good for being so angry there ))))

Reason: