EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 436

Helex писал(а) >>

Forte according to your gauges have we reached the saturation point for an upward reversal?

It's a slight upward move then we'll storm the next target .14683

All goals for tomorrow

forte928 писал(а) >>

This is a slight upward movement and then we will storm the next target .14683

And I think the rise will be good, maybe not a reversal in the full sense of the word, but we will go over 60 pips.

GREENGAS писал(а) >>

All goals for tomorrow

Gringos the psychic or the new feng shui for mathematicians

forte928 >> :

It's a slight upward movement then we'll storm the next target .14683

>> Good morning!

I beg to differ. ;)

The familiar "synchronicity" - where will it lead?

>> oil and gold

Hi guys !!!

I closed at 1.4711 about 40% of all shorts on the eu.

If it breaks this level down again I will be bringing it back in.

If it goes above 1.47 83 (not an exact figure) I will probably close the rest as well.

Locally I think the eu will go up.

I do not trade intraday, but I would take it right now :)

By the way, as I am not a wave-viewer, it is hard for me personally to say whether it will break the high or not, but I think that the chances for the eur to continue its upward dynamics are very high now.

Galina писал(а) >>

Hi guys !!!

I closed at 1.4711 about 40% of all shorts on the eu.

If it breaks this level down again I will be bringing it back in.

If it goes above 1.47 83 (not an exact figure) I will probably close the rest as well.

I agree, if it breaks through the low at 1.468, it is possible to go further, but we are still looking. I should close the rake for beams, so, the prices should go up, and may be even higher, because the reversal is successful. Neroba's metaphone is needed, so it will be)).

We have practically reached the depth of the pullback on D1...

Helex >> :

I agree, if it breaks through the low at 1.468, we can go further, but we are still looking. I have to close the rake for buoys, so it should go up, and may be even higher, because the reversal is successful. Neroba's metre should be done, it means it will be done))

We do not need to talk about the sad.

gip 25.10.2009 01:26 I know Niroba's methods well... If Nirobka trades, it's on patterns and with martin, small goals. That's all he showed. Niroba's method doesn't exist.

And instead of figuring out the reality of the account, it's better to check the reality of the nickname and the person. ;)

What about P.T. Sabluk, what is Sabluk really?

This is how Niroba is discredited as an analyst here.

It seems to me. ;)

Reason: