FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 128

For all concerned, I would like to inform you that I trade on the 5th digit and the TS is still being tested at Alpari )))) I am using 6 pairs, so if I don't catch a strong move like EURUSD, I may use it as a base for my trading robot.) When I use 6 pairs, that way if I don't get a strong move e.g. on EURUSD I always get a good signal on another pair.) And maybe it's for the best)))

TBAPb:

Great, I got my skis down just in time, Friday will be fun

I do not know about others, but I do not count on the strong move downward, the maximum is 1.4000-4030, and even that is unlikely. I took a small lot from 1.4169 with the stop at 1.4212, I also placed the buystop there.

artikul:
For all concerned, I would like to inform you that I trade on the 5th digit and the TS is still being tested at Alpari )))) I am using 6 pairs, so if I don't catch a strong move like EURUSD, I may use it as a base for my trading robot.) When I use 6 pairs, that way if I don't get a strong move e.g. on EURUSD I always get a good signal on another pair.) And maybe it's for the best)))

Maybe you'd better give me a link to a branch.

strangerr:

Maybe you'd better give me a link to the branch.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134138

strangerr:

I do not know about the others, but I do not count on the big downward move, the maximum is 1.4000-4030, and even that is unlikely. I placed a small lot at 1.4169 with the stop at 1.4212, there I also placed the buystop.

1.3750 if now we are in the correction on the top 4 and go to the 5, maybe I am wrong, we will see

I think so too.... maybe I want to....

Closed my sell with a tiny profit and back into bai.

strangerr:
Closed my sell with a tiny profit and back into bai.
Why? Why is the sell not in a BU?

Noterday:
Why? Why isn't the sell in BU?

No interest in going down:

Reason: