EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 152

margaret:
I'm afraid to even say what I think about it...
Write me in private, I promise to keep it a secret.

I don't mind intimacy either.

Why aren't we sleeping?!?!?)

voinG:
Email me privately, I promise to keep it a secret.

I will not write predictions but I will write why this is happening. The euro is a newsy, risky currency. Here are the reasons for the fall today:

1. There was a long-awaited correction in the stock market...

2. Euro hit an intraday low against the USD on Thursday, continuing its decline on the background of new tensions in the Middle East.

3. Police in Saudi Arabia opened fire on protesters in the east of the country after the government warned it would not tolerate demonstrations, the Associated Press reported.

4. The euro was already under pressure after ratings agency Moody's downgraded Spain, bringing the region's sovereign debt crisis back into focus.

5. Weaker than expected Chinese trade data also weakened investors' appetite for risk. Reports from Saudi Arabia did further damage, sending equities deeper into negative territory and prompting investors to buy safe haven currencies such as the Swiss franc, against which the euro was also down about 0.65% from the previous day's closing level.

6.German Chancellor Angela Merkel said in an interview with Bild that further aid to eurozone countries should be subject to strict conditions and that Germany will veto future aid plans if necessary conditions are not met.

I'm waiting for a spurt in Asia. More on the south. In the weeks so far for the north.

margaret:

I will not write predictions but write why this is happening. The euro is a newsy, risky currency. Here are the reasons for the fall today:

1. There has been a long-awaited correction in the stock market...

2. The euro hit an intraday low against the US dollar on Thursday, continuing its decline amid renewed tensions in the Middle East.

3. Saudi police opened fire on protesters in the east of the country after the government warned it would not tolerate demonstrations, the Associated Press reported.

4. The euro was already under pressure after ratings agency Moody's downgraded Spain, bringing the region's sovereign debt crisis back into focus.

5. Weaker than expected Chinese trade data also weakened investors' appetite for risk. Reports from Saudi Arabia did further damage, sending equities deeper into negative territory and prompting investors to buy safe haven currencies such as the Swiss franc, against which the euro was also down about 0.65% from the previous day's closing level.

6.German Chancellor Angela Merkel said in an interview with Bild that further aid to eurozone countries should be subject to strict conditions and that Germany will veto future aid plans if the necessary conditions are not met.

On the basis of the above, there is a rumour that the rate will not be changed

margaret:

I will not write predictions but write why this is happening. The Euro is a newsy, risky currency. Here are the reasons for the fall today:

1. There has been a long-awaited correction in the stock market...

2. The euro hit an intraday low against the US dollar on Thursday, continuing its decline amid renewed tensions in the Middle East.

3. Saudi police opened fire on protesters in the east of the country after the government warned it would not tolerate demonstrations, the Associated Press reported.

6.German Chancellor Angela Merkel said in an interview with Bild that further aid to eurozone countries should be subject to strict conditions and that Germany will veto future aid plans if the necessary conditions are not met.

8.The euras spilled in Asia and everyone is boiling over.

IDLER:

8.The euras spilled in Asia and everyone is boiling over.

I'm not such a nerd in my life.

margaret:

I am not going to write predictions but write why this is happening. The euro is a newsy, risky currency. Here are the reasons for the fall today:

1. There was a long-awaited correction in the stock market...

6.German Chancellor Angela Merkel said in an interview with Bild that further aid to eurozone countries should be subject to strict conditions and that Germany would veto future aid plans if the necessary conditions are not met.

I absolutely agree...

1,5,6 would highlight...

IDLER:

I'm not that nerdy in life.

Sleep well... red script...

Reason: