EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 335

Hilarious picture! Into the annals! :))

forte928 >> :

There is a consolidation level at 1.4851 so the price will be wobbling for a day or two - this mess started yesterday, so wait for the exit through the low TF.

The kotovasy may end today at 22.00 Moscow time.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

The catfight may end tonight at 10 p.m. Moscow time.

I don't know, I haven't watched it yet. I'm busy with other things.

Pitbull писал(а) >>

On your advice, I met Uncle Kolya, who brought a fat moose with him :) One depot lost :( all the hard-earned money. Careful with your comments if you're not sure of the outcome. After all, the crowd is coming for advice....

Too bad you lost your deposit.

I am sorry for your loss, but I think it was your fault.

Read the thread more carefully and you will understand what I mean.

It's not the first time I've written and wrote, I trade on DAILY AND WEEKLY INTERVALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOLD THIS POSITION WITH A STOP AT 1.5168.

READ CAREFULLY.

The dates are from the 15th of last month.

I do not open a position if I know I will have to exit in a week.

I am in the market for at least 4-8 months.

My trading is short only on robots, and I spend all my free time on these developments, not shaking near the mounter over a melting account.

I hope you'll be wiser from now on.

forte928 >> :

>> I don't know, I haven't watched it yet, I'm doing other things.

I admire your scalper forecasts (maybe you're lucky, maybe you've found the vein, I don't know), but I think that such news should not be ignored, at least not to make a mistake. It is better to wait them out and start calculating tomorrow, when everything is clearer.

gip писал(а) >>

:) She's the one who asked Niroba for advice and recommended it here. So all claims to Niroba ' Online Trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method)':)

I don't know how you make fun of him, but he gets it.

I'm not very good at my predictions locally, I mean five minutes.

Galina писал(а) >>

I don't know how you make fun of him, but he's hitting it.

I'm not very good at making local predictions, I mean five-minute charts.

You'd better take care of your deposit, trader on weekly charts,

You better take care of your deposit. :)

Question: do you often use stops?

Thank you Galina, for the detailed reply, your majesty.
About the plum, I admit it was my mistake not respecting MM, today I beat back my plum. And you hold the position.

Galina >> :

Too bad you lost your deposit.

Except that I think it was your fault and yours alone.

Read the thread more carefully and you will understand what I meant.

It's not the first time I've written and wrote, I trade on DAILY AND WEEKLY INTERVALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOLD THIS POSITION WITH A STOP AT 1.5168.

READ CAREFULLY.

The dates are from the 15th of last month.

I do not open a position if I know I will have to exit in a week.

I am in the market for at least 4-8 months.

My trading is short only on robots, and I spend all my free time on these developments, not shaking near the mounter over a melting account.

I hope you'll be wiser from now on.

Kidding :)))) there are no such stupid people :)

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

I admire your scalper predictions (maybe you are lucky, maybe you have found a vein, I don't know), but I think such news should not be ignored, at least not to make a mistake. It is better to wait them out and start the calculation tomorrow, when everything becomes clear.

The price has a sound motion and it presses from all sides in flat, when the certain time interval passes and the pressure eases, the price begins another rally, to understand how the price moves sometimes build multiple lines of support and resistance on several TFs and several points, now I do this building in semi-automatic mode, so there is no big load but when the construction should save these lines, to see the complete picture, this mode I have not provided but it de

Reason: