EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 63

NikT_58 >> :

Come on, don't give her a...

Here we go again.

Let me talk.

Agreed 8)

rid >> :

I think rid won't mind. I have tried his EA and made a similar one but with much more optimized code. The only difference is that it opens orders at market when breaching channel bounds. There are trawl tr and trawl sl, levels for start of trawl, level of border breakdown, level of bars for calculation of channel borders. It is much easier for me to write my own code than to study in details someone else's code. In general, the EA is very good, but I like simple codes without extra features. This EA is for 5 digits DC. It will not work in WHC (Brocco), we have to add more phasing there. It works on bar openings, it can be optimized by opening prices. Expert Advisor is intended mainly for currency pairs, rounding should be corrected for TF.

Files:

To forex-k

Why do you put the codes in text form? You are overloading the thread, then you have to navigate through the messages. Attach it as a file and that's enough.

Krotu >> :

To forex-k

Why do you put the codes in text form? You are overloading the thread, then you have to navigate through the messages. Attach it as a file and that's enough.

deleted at the request of the workers!

"Target on the Eura is 1.477-1.478 then down ..." I put in at 1.4760 just in case ...

forex-k >> :

I think rid will not mind. I have twisted and turned his EA and built a similar one, but with a better optimized code.

OK, thank you.

Just need to take into account that for currency pairs and for small timeframes you should take the most volatile instruments.

For example GBPUSD, EURJPY ....

I once submitted my EA (with this algorithm) to a demo Expert Advisor contest. I traded it on EURJPY, m5 and after one month of the contest my account grew by 18-20%, with 10% relative drawdown.

rid >> :

OK, thank you.

Just have to consider that for currency pairs you should take the most volatile instruments.

For example GBPUSD, EURJPY ....

I once submitted my EA (with this algorithm) to a demo Expert Advisor contest. I placed it on EURJPY, m5, and after a month of competition my account showed a growth of about 18-20%, with 10% relative drawdown.

You can try it with a martin + optimisation

forex-k >> :

you can try it with a martin + optimization

Yes, - it was with a non-aggressive martin that was the version in the competition.

I am going to try it on my trades. But I don't get around to it.

Krotu писал(а) >>
"Target on Eura 1.477-1.478 then down ..." I set up at 1.4760 just in case ...

I still wrote yesterday about another target at 1.4755 - today's movement at 1.4745 is proof of that...

Reason: