EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1491

xeox писал(а) >>

AutoFibo.mq4 does not want to work, forte not share the file? I suspect I may not be working or I may have thrown it in the wrong folder (I threw it in the folder scripts)

I draw all my indicators by myself what I've worked out in the process of manual creation and if it's needed and brings comfort to work

syan писал(а) >>

forte928 16.03.2010 18:51

syan wrote :>>

i opened a short at 3725, i should have closed before 3:30 pm but i don't believe it will go back to 3600

I had to close before 15:35 but i dont believe it will come back to 3600 ... May i take offence but two days ago i showed the motion picture on the major waves and the whole movement was shown clearly up to 1.41. Yesterday's movement was accurate, today we will see how it goes further but all this movement is the end of the third wave H4, then a pullback in the 4th wave and in the end we may see 1.What do you think the main difference between you and me is that you don't know what the price is, I don't know how to do it.
--------------
So Forte, did we see 1.41? Was 3650 an edge? yesterday and today you predicted well, the day before not so well. How will you forecast tomorrow and the day after? "No offence", long time forecaster...

1.3540 there is 23% working off the inverted flag and double top...in terms of time the price will hold the level till Monday and on Monday it will fly to the fifth wave the whole question with reaching the level is that the price can deviate from the planned movement considering that we failed on unplanned move down but with the correction the shift at the moment is 50p.
1.3900...but it all depends first of all on how much the first wave of the fifth wave will start moving...

More thoughts for tomorrow....
Support at 1.3647 has been broken through. Probably going to test the strength of the broken level.
If 1.3647 holds, then move to the second support at 1.3527.
Stop-turn level at 1.3740.

Indicators show the past, waves show the possible, volumes show what's really going on, I see you're trading blindly

AST >>:
индикаторы показывают прошлое, волны показывают возможное, обьемы показывают что происходит на самом деле, я смотрю вы торгуете в слепую

What is the name of your programme? Can you share it?

Alex_Xv >>:

Как называется ваша программа? Можете поделиться?

looks like VolFix

sell limit at 1.3640

Good morning! There was no movement at all last night. Maybe Trichet will push the eu at 10-45? The expected downward plunge did not happen...

Sta2066 >>:

sell limit на 1.3640

Hello, everyone. Now that's real.

Alexan >>:

Добрый утр! Что-то совсем не было движения ночью. Может Трише в 10-45 столкнет евру с места? Ожидаемого провала вниз не свершилось...

Well, you want it all at once. I've had that screensaver on my desktop for a fortnight now.))
Reason: