First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 30

ChachaGames >>:

Данный стиль основан на “Технике торговля Taylor”, краткосрочном методе торговли ежедневными движениями цены, который полностью полагается на вероятности и проценты. Это – метод, в противоположность системе. Очень немногие люди могут слепо следовать системе, хотя многие находят более легким быть управляемым системой.

Поскольку эта краткосрочная свинг-техника производит частые сделки, важно знать “правильную игру”, ловить прибыль и искать “истинный тренд.” Взятие лосса – просто игра для улучшения позиции. Торговля идет строго для вероятных будущих результатов, а не для того, что рынок мог бы сделать.

Знать “правильную игру” – это знать, купить сначала или продать, выходить или держать. Сделки основаны на “объективных точках”, которые являются просто максимумом и минимумом предыдущего дня. Движение между этими двумя точками определяет “истинный тренд”.

По моему все сходится

Some elements are similar. But the striking difference is the "buy first or sell, get out or hold" versus always being in a position. And also the reference to the previous day's lows and highs suggests to me that this technique is cheesy crap.

ChachaGames >>:
Прикольно, коллективным разумом, быстро раскололи :)

:) That's an interesting thought. So what, now you can make money? Again, you're wrong about that "someone else's technique".

Magnatis >>:

Бывают. Если вам кто-то говорит, что у него нет убытков, то он либо мошенник, либо идиот.

and idiots are still idiots even when they say they have losses.

Magnatis писал(а) >>

It was about constant reversals. Always in the market. U-turns in the market. The signals for a reversal need to be thought through on their own. And I remind you: no indicators, i.e. no price transformations.

For intellectual impotents: the direction of the position depends on what is happening now. But it (the position) is already there. That's why there is no prediction, there is expectation.

It reminds me of catching fish :)

What is the average length of a transaction? Are there no conflicts with the DC?

SergNF писал(а) >>

I'm okay with "female logic".

I'll try to reason with myself. :)

Is the statement "the trend is up finished" equivalent to the statement "there will be a sideways or downward movement"? Provided that there are only three directions of movement.

TheVilkas >>:

а идиоты так и остаются идиотами даже когда говорят что у них есть убытки.

What was the point of that? Surely you must think it's a genius idea. Don't you? :)

firemast >>:

чем то напоминает ловлю рыбы :)

Maybe :) But the comparison is not very clear.

I knew you wouldn't understand. )

Magnatis писал(а) >>

:) That's an interesting thought. So what, now you can make money? Again, you're wrong about that "someone else's technique".

I'm ALREADY earning, and was earning before I learned anything from you.

Reason: