EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 618

Skymaster писал(а) >>

It's a bit rough, isn't it? )))

:)

>> lyrics from a song: "i'm not a dumb guy, i catch everything on the fly, but what exactly did you mean?"

Skymaster >> :

The EA is simple as hell. It works by candlesticks, i.e. no indicators. In the case of an erroneous order, opens another one, after a certain number of pips. At the same time, it pulls up the TP. The first and second orders are placed depending on the risks. The third and the next ones are placed depending on the exponent, i.e. the risks are taken into consideration and the TP is increased taking into account the risks and lifting the TP according to the number of pips of all open lots before without multiplying the exponent. This achieves the maximum TP tightening.

As I did, so explained ))))

This explanation should be accompanied by a faceted glass.)

this is a rollercoaster))))))))))))))))))))))

Phew, I've got mine, the pound is done, I'm going home. Soon-"We've come to win, to win... Russia forward... "

ManfromRio >> :

>>This explanation should be accompanied by a glass, faceted.)

That's easy. Who's coming to sunny Siberia? :о)

Yeah... After trading forex, you start to realize that a bunch of thugs coming towards you at night in a dark park, asking for a light, it's not scary at all... just... little things in life... the stock market's hardening your ass!

Skymaster >> :

It's easy. Who's coming to sunny Siberia? :о)

>> I'm here.)

Offer real ,training.Free mailing list on the subject of work.

Offer real ,training.Free mailing list on the subject of work.

sea >> :

The offer is real , training.Free mailing list on the subject of work.

go away, you're not wanted now...