EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 613

ManfromRio писал(а) >>
Good move, first stop 1.4970 next 1.5030 who haven't got a seat yet, hurry up)))

Yeah, it's like, all year long the pair have been sucking, and now it's coming.

ManfromRio писал(а) >>
Good going, first stop 1.4970 next 1.5030 who haven't got a seat yet, hurry up)))

How long have you been rabbit breeding? --))))

No need to sit down at all today, you have to wait for the day's candle to close!

Yes, if I'm wrong, please don't throw stones at me, it happens all the time)))))))

ManfromRio писал(а) >>
Yes, if I'm wrong, please don't throw stones at me, anything can happen after all)))))))

This couple is not going anywhere, those who figured it out have been earning it for a long time ))))

Pardon me, what do you mean, you can't? You can't overstay either, just as you can't overstay on any pair.

Everyone fasten your seat belts, we're about to enter the turbulence zone... Ugh, news.

Helex >> :

This couple is not going anywhere, those who figured it out have been earning it for a long time ))))

On Bloomberg TV, talking heads were saying that the fate of the dollar was raising fears among international investors, and people were sort of starting to look towards the yuan.

There's an analyst here who says 1.4960 is resistance, so maybe he's right?

http://www.arif.ee/invision/index.php?s=4b239f9f741bd30fb15e848e7a421d23&showtopic=4193&pid=75403&st=360&#entry75403

I've been following him for a long time, he's usually not wrong

Reason: