EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 617

Skymaster писал(а) >>

If you mean EUR/USD, you can also bring half a flat to work ))))

>> ))))))) funny:))))))))) I mean pound/bucks

Skymaster писал(а) >>

Yeah, I got a kick out of it... Even though I've had it before.

Why so little? :)))

TEXX >> :

Why so little?! :)))

>> :o) In general, my goal is to reduce risks to a minimum and reach 2% per month. It's just that even with 50% profitability per month according to the tests the Expert Advisor has not lost during 10 years of its history. But for additional stability I am reducing risks so to speak. I have nowhere to hurry, I have one depo and it is not at all redundant))

Skymaster писал(а) >>

I have a goal to reduce my risks to a minimum and reach 2% a month. It's just that even with 50% profitability per month according to tests, the Expert Advisor does not lose money over 10 years of history. But for additional stability I am reducing risks so to speak. I have nowhere to hurry, I have one depo and it is not at all redundant))

+1

Skymaster писал(а) >>

I have a goal to reduce the risks to a minimum and reach 2% a month. It's just that even with 50% profitability per month according to tests, the Expert Advisor is not losing money over 10 years of history. But for additional stability I am reducing risks so to speak. I have nowhere to hurry, I have one depo and it is not at all redundant))

two words on how the adviser works

sever29 >> :

Two words about how the EA works

The Expert Advisor is extremely simple. It works by candlesticks, i.e. no indicators. In the case of an erroneous order, it opens others after a certain number of pips. At the same time, it pulls up the TP. The first and second orders are placed depending on the risks. The third and the next ones are placed keeping in mind the exponent, i.e. the risks are taken into consideration and the TP is increased taking into account the risks and pulled up TP coming from the lot by the number of pips of all open lots before without multiplying by the exponent. This provides the maximum TP tightening.

How I explained it ))))

OlegTs >> :

and I do know who...

And who is this wonderful person? I'm at a loss :)

Skymaster писал(а) >>

The EA is simple as hell. It works by candlesticks, i.e. no indicators. In the case of an erroneous order, opens another one, after a certain number of pips. At the same time, it pulls up the TP. The first and second orders are placed depending on the risks. The third and the next ones are placed keeping in mind the exponent, i.e. the risks are taken into consideration and the TP is increased taking into account the risks and pulled up TP coming from the lot by the number of pips of all open lots before without multiplying by the exponent. This achieves the maximum TP compression.

I explained it as best I could ))))

thank you, the first two sentences would have been enough:)

sever29 >> :

Thank you, the first two sentences would have been enough:)

>>) A bit harsh, isn't it? )))

Skymaster >> :

The EA is simple as hell. It works by candlesticks, i.e. no indicators. In the case of an erroneous order, opens another one, after a certain number of pips. At the same time, it pulls up the TP. The first and second orders are placed depending on the risks. The third and the next ones are placed depending on the exponent, i.e. the risks are taken into consideration and the TP is increased taking into account the risks and lifting the TP according to the number of pips of all open lots before without multiplying the exponent. This achieves the maximum TP compression.

How I explained it ))))

>> Pilya... and I thought I was the only one who was so clever :)))