EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1465

oleniknik >>:
легким движением руки лонги превращаются.... лонги превращаются..... лонги превращаются..... в элегантные шорти (цель 3720 - 3690)

early

strangerr писал(а) >>

early

Note the shadows of the H4 candles. Clearly.

strangerr >>:

рано

I tried to roughly predict the reaction by sessions. just a thought .

Europe will wait for Kyiv news at 14.30 and simultaneously with America (if the news are good) they may go down. And then at night Asia will rush to the cheap euro and go back up. And then we will see. What do you think?

Galina, how is your eaud, alive? I have it on a terminal in a separate dc, forgot and screwed up with the plug, already minus two zeros.

oleniknik >>:

это я попробовал по сессиям приблизительно спрогнозировать реакцию. просто мысли .

Австралы обычно не сильно влияют на цену . потом азия может немного рвануть вверх и посунут вниз до открытия европы. европа будет ждать новостей в 14.30 по киеву и одновременно с америкой (если новости будут хорошие) посунут вниз скоко силы хватит. А потом ночью азия как говорили раньше кинится на дешевый евро и опять вверх. Ну а там посмотрим. как вы думаете?

although sorry, there is news on europe tomorrow as well. europe may not wait for the usa. anyway, we'll see tomorrow.

going well :)))))))
target remains the same 3685

I get 1.3715 time 1:00

And I have 1.3696 :)))

And I have 1.3691

forte928 писал(а) >>

I got 1.3715 time 1:00

Why, aren't we going lower? There's plenty more cabbage out there....

Reason: