EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 612

gip >> :

In general, a normal downward channel has been formed, we seem to be calmly going to the upper boundary now.

The normal price parity has finally been achieved. In other words, we will not go to 1.8 and probably will not fall to 1.4. By the end of the year, the dollar falls seasonally, as usual, that is why the global direction is still to the upside. And plus the economic recovery is slow. And the Fed is not going to change policy. So Nikt Nikolai is right.

your words to God's ears...

1.498 Sellimit

OlegTs писал(а) >>

maybe, but what is a gridiron, explain...

search with "gridiron" rules. I also have an EA on the subject. In short, a fan of north and south pending orders with a strictly defined step, without a stop. The system has both pluses and minuses.

I think GBP will go north most probably, because both negatively and positively correlated pairs almost reached their goals at the exit of Asian session, and it does not, so it will go to Euro/Dollar, Audi and NZ.

I read about the grader and it turns out I've invented a bicycle,

They say such systems block DCs when there is a lot of activity.

So far I've been lucky, I will have to ask them a question about the limits and probably

I hope 150-200 pending orders in one day with maximum 20 open ones is not a spam,

Although if the large amount of money comes, one may also find fault with it.

OlegTs писал(а) >>

I read about the grader and it turns out I've invented a bicycle,

They say such systems block DCs when there is a lot of activity.

So far I've been lucky, I will have to ask them a question about the limits and probably

I hope 150-200 pending orders in one day with maximum 20 open ones is not a spam,

Although if the big money comes, one may also find fault with it.

This is one of the disadvantages. But some people bypass it with an "intelligent" grid so that DC did not understand that the grid is working, i.e. the bot does not scatter orders over the grid but keeps them in memory and sets pending orders only at a predefined price level of n pips.

sever29 >> :

this is one of the disadvantages. But some people work around it with an "intelligent" grid, so that DC did not realize the grid was working, i.e. the grid does not scatter orders over the grid, but keeps them in memory and sets pending orders only when the price approaches a predefined level by n pips.

The idea is good, but there are some nuances, my bot works fine with the news, but try to open an order with the news... ;(

In short, I'll look for a compromise, i.e. I'll make two delays within the price, if they hit, I'll make one, and then I'll have no other work...

OlegTs писал(а) >>

The idea is good, but there are nuances, my bot works fine on the news for example, but try to open an order on the news... ;(

I don't enter from the market when there's news, I work with pauses, like you do ... but the problem is price doesn't always go in one direction without a pullback ... If a pending order gets caught, it misses a take and goes the opposite direction, so you'll take a profit but the virtual loss will keep on growing ... So it's the same as always...

There is an interesting programme on Bloomberg TV about the yuan and the dollar

http://www.bloomberg.com/avp/avp.htm?clipSRC=LiveBTV

Good going, first stop 1.4970 next 1.5030 who haven't got a seat yet, hurry up)))
Reason: