EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 625

Are these your stats? What's the moose like that for, long term?

Sorento >> :

I would still like to know what previously banned person is hiding behind your nickname? And what was it for?

That's it, the EUR/USD has been rattled. If the states support it, it will be a rollercoaster ride ))

Helex >> :

Are these your stats? What's a moose like that for, long term?

>>Mate!

>> I'll remind you .

gip писал(а) >>
All the same, it would be desirable to learn, what earlier banned person hides behind your nickname? And what was it for?

Neiranke

Mikhailo Vasilievich Lomonosov, the Russian enlightener, founder of Moscow University, eminent scientist and poet, was born on 19 November 1711.

Helex >> :

Neiranke

+11000!!!

+) poztolom)

Noterday писал(а) >>
By the way, I am a Waveist, and I am not going to argue about this theory, maybe it is a bad theory, but as long as I make money with it, I will not give it up for nothing) But if Kolya comes because of the wave theory, I will give it up :)

Do you think the pound will go up from 1.6650?...There's just the 61.8 level from the last wave...

)

Helex >> :

Neiranke

Mikhailo Vasilievich Lomonosov, the Russian enlightener, founder of Moscow University, distinguished scientist and poet, was born on 19 November 1711.

Why the link is broken? I was actually asking Sorento.

Pavel447 >> :

Do you think the pound will go up from 1.6650?...There's just the 61.8 level from the last wave...

)

there's a breakdownhere.

;)

Pavel447 >> :

)

~6650 didn't break through, coming out now we'll try to go up, let's see.... the ribbon is saying the same thing but they are leaning downwards at the moment