EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 623

EricGR >> :

1.69???? I'm in euphoria!!! I can really make a fortune on this rise! Do you have a chart, may I have a look? Because I don't know how to analyse such chart hiccups)))) everything is unclear for me about the market so far.

I think so...H4 GBPUSD

Helex >> :

>> Masterfully, I hope other similar cases are also on the plus side, I maxed myself out at 5 lots and got all sweaty in half an hour of EUR/USD move, but it really paid off > +$2000

Man, how I want to make such money then....... lately plum plum plum plum. One good thing, Koli isn't there yet....

Sorento писал(а) >>

Congratulations mate!

I wish I could do it every other day... ;)

>> we're just practicing, warming up, so to speak.

Kill me but I think elliot's bluff, you have to make money out of noise, I gave a quote here by Sherch, totally agree with it, I can repeat it:

The trend in the dynamics of trading sessions is an illusion.

Wholeheartedly agree, by the way, another sell from the net just closed...

OlegTs >> :

Kill me but I think elliot's bluff, you have to make money out of noise, I gave a quote here by Sherch, totally agree with it, I can repeat it:

The trend in the trading sessions is an illusion.

I totally agree, by the way, I just closed another sell from the grid...

Looks like we're the only villagers left, +50 points to my piggy bank... I would like to find a reversal to sell

but asians have broken support i think it was at ~714

By the way the trends, everyone has his own, depending on the time interval, I think so, I think many will support me.

EricGR >> :

Looks like we're the only village hunters left, +50 points to me... at the moment))) want to find a pivot to sell

but asians have broken support i think it was at ~714

I have +25

The trend is that a cat goes somewhere, walks for a long time, suddenly turns around and goes in the other direction, the main thing is to provide a theoretical basis for this, then..., in fact...

one should just define the areola of this cat, where is the litter box, where is the house, and wait at the right points, sooner or later it will follow the trajectory...

today's Unemployment Claims American, let's move around a bit...

OlegTs писал(а) >>

The trend in the dynamics of trading sessions is an illusion.

Wholeheartedly agree, by the way, another sell from the grid just closed...

This kind of statement you should go to another forum, you will be killed there for sure.

Why kill? The volnoviks themselves are quite good at leaking according to the precepts of the long dead Illich. Wars only start when some Volnovnik starts treating everyone.

By the way, I'm a Waveist and I won't argue about this theory, it may be a sinking theory, but as long as I make money on it, I won't give it up for anything) But if Kolya comes because of the Wave Theory, I'll give it up :)