EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 289

[삭제]
Well, now you have to wait 45 minutes... 8(((( sucks

what do you think of the pound, i'm going short... but i don't know when i'll start yet, i'm in a holding position

dmmikl86 писал(а) >>

what do you think of the pound, i'm going short... but I don't know when I'm going to start, I'm in a holding position.

I dont know where it is going, i am waiting for 1.6110.
What news calendars do you use?
[Deleted]
dmmikl86 >> :
What news calendars do you use. I use this one

>> and me with this .


What's the status on the Savka?

Does anyone have any data... ???

1%

No change y'know....

All right....

Now it's Trichet's turn....

There's a little bit of a shake-up right there...

Both the Brits and the EU have left everything unchanged. Sleep well.

aussie dolar down and try the pound on the short...