EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 286

dmmikl86 писал(а) >>
euro/usd is about to pull down.... to 1.4672

Yes it will if Obama reports that the printing press was blown up by demons )))

Galina писал(а) >>

By the way, I posted the test results on the demo yesterday, if anyone remembers.

I also asked you what you think about it.

So, I put this EA on my reel :)))

At 1,900 rubles :). So he scooped me up to 2 400.

HOWEVER!

:)

Galina, you'd better put the EA, and we would have seen what a miracle. Pictures I also know how to draw.

Galina >> :

By the way, I posted the test results on the demo yesterday, if anyone remembers.

I also asked you what you think about it.

So, I put this EA on my reel :)))

At 1,900 rubles :). So he scooped me up to 2 400.

HOWEVER!

:)

That's what I said yesterday - get him real and go to Hawaii.))

Divergence at 30 min on Stoch, but don't believe in it yet

Just withdraw profit from the account more often, because it's going up very briskly. Galina, is it a martin? Tell me the name of it.

Galina >> :
Small thing, but very nice :)

To make a pipswitch on eurusd it takes a lot of sweat! What is the principle of pipsing?

KONDOR >> :
On EURGBP H1 and H4 double top, second one below first one. 23.6 Fibo between max 0.9480 and min 0.8400 - reversal? who thinks?

The left top did not reach 0.93 !!! Dkmyu that they will reach and pull over the right top after a pullback to 0.9140 or lower.

Well, we wait for the news, but most likely the krauts did a bad job again and now the eur will go down and the bank rates from london at 3pm will pull it up or America will pull it up already.

Of course martin ! :)

I can't do without him.

I know martins are not particularly well-liked on the forum.

But unfortunately or fortunately, I will probably repeat...... while I was profitable strategy brought me only using a martin.

I mostly pose on forex, and on RF I sit for a very long time, from 2 months to half a year. With this approach of course no martin. And this is the biggest money.... But as you understand it's very rare.

But if I open manually, for a few hours or days, then of course I usually zero out. I don't go to zero only when I use martingale.

With robots it's a different story.....

For many months I've been looking for an algorithm without martin, that works on all pairs and brings money at any time....

But unfortunately, as it turns out, there are always sacrifices to be made.

I have no perfect grail:)

At one time, before the shop was closed I was pipsing with euro pound robot. I used to use it to catch spreads.

I used to try to detect spreads in the Euro Pound. But that's a pretty peculiar thing.

They put their robots to the championships... I did it for real :).

True, the feast did not last long.

All of a sudden all brokerage companies widened spreads and hello!

And martin is something that always gives money. Of course, it's clear that sooner or later the account will probably zero out... Too bad...

But the fun can continue. And no one forbids the money for 50% withdrawal.

I have a "smart martin", counts everything I can :). But he, too, not for a long time.

Soon, very soon, unfortunately, the dynamics of EuR will change and the settings that I use will not yield profits.

By my calculations mu has at least 2 months to live, at most 5-6, but no more.

Then it will sell out.

How much will I withdraw and will I withdraw at all..... ???

forex-k писал(а) >>

to make a piper on eurusd it takes a lot of sweat! What is the principle of pipsing?

You could hardly call it a pipsqueak....

Although... I don't know.... he's scraping by at 10-12 pips.

Reason: