EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1728

Noterday:
You are our Nostradamus =). Galina is not enough for you =)))
I am not Nostradamus, but a trader from the biker club.
margaret:
I'm not Nostradamus, but a trader in the biker club.

OK :) so be it. But what I meant was that the path to 1.43 in itself implies turning points along the way. Anyway, the timing is really interesting now.... Looking ahead, a year or two.....

Look at the weekly, if we close the candle above 1.35, I think a hike to 1.24 already this half year will not work....

Noterday:
OK :) so be it. But what I meant was that the path to 1.43 in itself implies turning points along the way. Anyway, the timing is really interesting now.... Looking ahead, a year or two.....
That's what I'm focusing on the trend and the Fibs of the last three years
And it would be good for MN1 to leave a shadow...

(laughter))

And then there's the FOMC today =)

Eurobucks has finally come to life, hopefully we are in for the standard daily moves of 200pp. =)))

Noterday:
And it would be good for MN1 to leave a shadow...
That's what I wrote about when I started the descent from 1.3825
[삭제]

I see this momentum as a correction. If it breaks through 1.3564, then I am wrong... ))))

Buy profit, would like to go further to sell... and buy...

It could also be the first in the first in the fifth on the week....