EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 467

So is it still more likely to go down than up at the opening?

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

So is it still more likely to go down than up at the opening?

Up. Down - not even 1.4710.

DC2008 писал(а) >>

Up. Down - not even 1.4710.

Why this opinion?

Actually, several currencies on the dollar show the same picture and so does gold, i.e. a prolonged move downwards, but there is one more thing I assume that the movement on gold may go up to 1053 at the most and then continue down to 1007-1003...On euro/dollar the movement downwards is outlined first stopping point 1.4525

Pay attention to the divergence on the daily chart.

Considering the overbought signals (all the indices have been overbought for a while) on the weekly chart, this could be an excellent start to the move down.

I have almost no doubts that if in the nearest future, after the trading starts, the eu gets off the level of 1.4682 (previous low), it may fortuitously hit the level of 1.4560 (1.4520 is not important).

And that is where you need to keep an eye on it.

Because if it does not move upwards (probably, the movement to the new high from here), then there is a MEGA GIPER MAXIMUM MOTION downwards :)))

So watch out :)

You can not miss this train.

But beware :).

forte928 >> :
No fundamental ones, technical analysis already says so.

>> that's a tambourine dance then.

For me.

Galina >> :

Pay attention to the divergence on the daily chart.

Considering the overbought signals (all the indices have been overbought for a while) on the weekly chart, this could be an excellent start to the move down.

I have almost no doubts that if in the nearest future, after the trading starts, the eu gets off the level of 1.4682 (previous low), it may fortuitously hit the level of 1.4560 (1.4520 is not important).

And that is where you need to keep an eye on it.

Because if it does not move upwards (probably, the movement to the new high from here), then there is a MEGA GIPER MAXIMUM MOTION downwards :)))

So watch out :)

You can not miss this train.

But beware :)

Come on bro, there's a MEGA HYPER MAXI MOVE up there, all the deevers are pointing at it. While you're faring down they slam the box and up the stops chop.

Goldman_Sachs >> :

Come on bro, there's a MEGA HYPER MAXI MOVE up there, all the deevers are pointing at it. While you're faring down, they slam the box and up chop the stops.

Cool assembly!

Brother! How about a beggar redhead?

>> bro! How about a beggar redhead?

Ginger's all right, what's up with the penguins?