EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 369

gip писал(а) >>

Why? what calculations?

The calculations were obtained by decrypting the last record from the planet Krypton, I can't describe this method otherwise, as it has so many conditions it's hard to describe ))) If 4 out of 10 predictions fail I will throw this algorithm out, as long as we sit and watch until the close of the session there should be an increase at the end of the day.

ps

Even if the growth does not happen 90% of the order can be closed TP at opening price.

Growth is up, but the bottom line is still down...

forte928 писал(а) >>

Rising but still falling...

>> for today?

Yes

Bernake is speaking tonight and what he has to say could go up.

Europe is not stupid and understands that the higher the eu, the worse it is for them... so speeches will not do anything major...

forte928 писал(а) >>

Yes

It's late in the hour the trend has picked its nose up, that's usually how the session closes, so as long as the forecast is realised, at the opening of the session I can call take profits on the general uptrend, that's the second part of the calculations.

On M5 and M15 downward movement on H4 general downward movement so what upward movement are you talking about...

forte928 писал(а) >>

On M5 and M15 downward movement on H4 general downward movement so what upward movement are you talking about...

Turn on a period of D1 and we see a small step for forex a big step for my algorithm, and what's on x...1 etc... x... he knows )))) I personally wait for the end of the session, although, if the move remains small or goes downhill, then it is really close to a reversal downwards

Although the hovering of the price within the opening of the day for the US session is quite a strange phenomenon )

It feels like it's about to go off, that's where ))

Reason: