[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 769

OnGoing: Oh no, I'd rather let them fade into oblivion.
There you go, and GEFEL wanted to save you...

Mathemat:
There you go, and GEFEL wanted to save you...
Appreciate it, but honestly, not interested. 50% return for the year. I'd rather have 20% in the bank. Not worth the effort and the risk.

For the villagers to experiment with.

Found a curious hedge of 12 pairs. A couple of days already working in a narrow corridor of no more than +5 c.u. - 5 c.u. (with given lot 0.01).

Total spread including commissions -2.5 c.u.

In the trailer script in one direction, respectively, to speculate in the other, you need to reverse all positions to the opposite (I think most have no problem doing the second half).

Files:

OnGoing:

For the villagers to experiment with.

Found a curious hedge of 12 pairs. A couple of days already working in a narrow corridor of no more than +5 c.u. - 5 c.u. (with given lot 0.01).

Total spread including commissions -2.5 c.u.

In the trailer script in one direction, respectively, to speculate in the other, you need to flip all the positions to the opposite (I think most have no problem doing the second half).

Thank you! I've been wondering how to match the pairs!

OnGoing:
Appreciate it, of course, but honestly, not interested. 50% return in a year. I'd rather have 20% in the bank. Not worth the effort and the risk.
I once wrote on facebook "Having experienced the possibility of 50% a week, you no longer want to settle for 20% a month even less risky. "

KimIV:
I once wrote on facebook "Having learnt the possibility of 50% a week, one no longer wants to settle for 20% a month even less risky. "
There's that. So are you in favour of 50% or 20?)

OnGoing:
There is such a thing. So are you for 50% or 20?)
I'm so far in favour of 100% per month or so, but am sympathetic to those who are in favour of 100% per year and those who are in favour of 100% in a single trading session.

KimIV:
I am so far in favour of 100% per month or so, but am sympathetic to those who are in favour of 100% per year and those who are in favour of 100% per trading session.
About the same. It all depends on the amount of funds available. And the metrics of the system used (risk/return).

Dreammaker2, it is illegal to advertise paid products, even implicitly.

KimIV:
I am so far in favour of 100% per month or so, but am sympathetic to those who are in favour of 100% per year and those who are in favour of 100% per trading session.

I agree with you. But the key word here is "so far".

A deposit of 100 quid is available to anyone, and anyone can afford to lose it in a week or a month.

And if you trade on a deposit of 100K and more, it will be painless for only a few to lose this money.

Therefore, a trader who has come out of short trousers will never choose a risky strategy of 100% per session,

and will consider 100% low risk per year as a good thing...

Reason: