EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 370

I am on the market. No time to follow the market. If some Bernanke comes in today and breaks the raspberries, shout out...

forte928 писал(а) >>

Today it's probably...

gip писал(а) >>

I am on the market. No time to follow the market. If some Bernanke comes in today and breaks the raspberries, shout out...

Today I guess...

I propose to organize a society MTSMTB (Small Traders Speculators Throwing Cake and Shoes) in Bernanke, Trichet, Jules Verne and other bad faces and then everyone will feel better in case of open positions. I ask to make contributions, five hundred roubles will save the giant of thought, the father of Russian democracy and the person close to the emperor.

Even 200 pts down on the eu is not a sign of a reversal.

gip писал(а) >>
Even 200 pts down on the eu is not a sign of a reversal.

For a pips man, it's a dump ))))

gip писал(а) >>

I am on the market. No time to follow the market. If some bernanke comes to break the raspberry today, yell...

I'll wait for 1.515, then maybe down from 1.52, maybe higher.

Forte's going down in splinters ))))) The branch is getting sparse, are there any hardliners left or are all the stoplosses being fished out?

Maybe I should join Larry Williams.) And teach people how to live.

I'm still down.... 50 pips to go and I'll catch a stop

Helex >> :

For a Pipser this is a loss ))))

A Pipsier who does not watch the D1 trends will surely lose !

A trader who is not watching the D1 trends is like a blind man trying to cross 12 lanes!

dmmikl86 писал(а) >>

I'm still down.... I'm about 50 pips away from catching a stop.

It's a strong move I'm afraid you will catch it, though if you mean Eurobucks it might still go up and down

I just opened in the sell
Reason: