EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1336

The robot is wrong anyway (((((((((((( my prediction was correct, the "fingers " indicator rules
Aqwarius >>:

Может быть Вам ещё сказать, где лежат ключи от квартиры где ДЕВКИ лежат?!

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

It's like drawing a bottom line, it's called whatever I want it to be.

It's actually 2-3 lines, that's all.

I think that soon it may start moving. I want to note that the dollar will slowly depreciate against the ruble, but the euro really, soon it may become cheaper than 40 rubles. 4 o'clock formed a descending triangle. The direction of the triangle downwards means that the price is going down.

The robot is wrong anyway (((((((((((( my prediction was correct, the indicator "fingers " rule
Aqwarius >>:

NikT_58 >>:

Это как нижнюю линию провести, называется как хочу так и рисую.

I drew it as I see it, what I see is what I sing.))

The robot is wrong anyway (((((((((((( my prediction was correct, the "fingers " indicator rules
Aqwarius >>:

strangerr >>:

Уже отбилась.)))

Didn't have time to make tea either)))

strangerr >>:

Прцентах в 75 выполняется, а не выполняется бывает когда делаешь прогноз исходя из 4-х имеющихся волн или из-за неправильного построения.

The Aussie seems to have gone on target)

strangerr >>:

Я нарисовал так как вижу, что вижу то пою.)))

The eu has synchronised (if not broken) with other markets.
I suggest we look at oil, the Dow and other
Plus most importantly it has not broken through 1.3700.

Oh, I have no luck as shtz..... ..... I put a buy-limit on the demo and worked at the bottom of the pound australian .... and on the real I thought to buy handles for fun ..... and in the morning as if by chance the light was out for half a day .... they did preventive maintenance ...yyyyyyyy (((((((((((