EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 317

Krotu >> :
Trend change will happen in any weather ...

We got our first snowfall today. Must be a trend change.

Is there a trend change already? Not yet on the charts, so no snow yet 8)))))

What are the forecasts for the 13 hour news on Germany. Will we take new tops, or is that it, the up trend has baked off for now. Any opinions?

I'm waiting for the Eura trend to end at 1.4850-1.4890, possibly before 12-30 (a bunch of UK news release).

I made a tick indicator with a wolf...You can switch TFs without losing tick information...

Forte, I think it's getting harder and harder 8))) - soon you won't see targets behind Wolf lines, it used to be easier when you drew manually.

No, gradually all lines will be converted to tables... I'm getting there... I'll finish the graphical order management and the system will be ready for trading at the first stage...

Krotu писал(а) >>
Forte, in my opinion it's getting more and more complicated 8))) - You won't see targets behind Wolf lines any time soon, it used to be easier when you drew manually.

When I was drawing I got very tired during the day, now it's easier to browse, and everything is on different TFs, and now I'm getting to the point where I can match targets to see the picture and get messages about the need to recalculate the necessary TFs.

Now I look at the tick chart with Wulff and I can perfectly see the price reversal, without any divergence.

forte928 писал(а) >>

I have made a tick indicator with a wolf...You can switch TFs without losing tick information...

I made a simple indicator for all timeframes - it gives recommendations according to waves on timeframes while I am studying it for the third day

Reason: