Absolute courses - page 92

Figar0:

Hi. Of course about the account of the writer... It turns out he is also counting his "successes" on the balance sheet.

It's real.

grell:
So it's real.
Don't scare me) Real, demo, roubles, cents, hands, EAs, what's the difference? - The measure of equity.

grell:

Greetings. Finished with the power index indicator. And noticed an interesting correlation. On any stretch, on any TF and at any period, the 3 currencies USD NZD and GBP have the same strength, always. But different from each other. I checked the code, there is no error, because all calculations are performed in a loop, and the indicator simply cannot skip calculations of some indices. Anyway, here it is.

I'm sorry, the sandwich is sausage down, index forces:)

grell:
have the same power, always. But different from each other.
And don't think I'm picking on the words.

Figar0:
And don't think I'm picking on the words.

You can see it on the graph. 3 horizontal lines, you get the idea.

grell:

You can see it on the graph. It's like 3 horizontal lines, you know.
I get it, but I think there's something wrong with your calculations... It can't be - in principle.

Figar0:
I get it, but I think there's something wrong with your calculations... That can't be right - in principle.

Based on buffer numbers, GBP-4, NZD-6, USD-7. How did he miss or miscalculate so dashingly?

grell:

Based on buffer numbers, GBP-4, NZD-6, USD-7. How did he miss or undercount so dashingly?
Who knows what you've done there?) Show me the calculations. I don't think there's anything secret there.

Figar0:
Who knows what you've done there?) Show me the calculations. I don't think there's anything secret there.

I sent it to you in a private message. I will not post it in codebase.

100% the turkey is a crook, it's not even worth discussing.
Reason: