FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 751

azfaraon:
Scenario : buy limit 0.6993(or buy from here) take 0.7220
NZDUSD ?

iIDLERr:
You're a weirdo from Nizhny Tagil. You can watch the yen and do whatever you want.
It's nowhere near the pound, so why watch it?

new-rena:
NZDUSD ?
He will brainstorm 0.6370 somewhere so buy and wait for 0.6620-40

azfaraon:
He'll brainstorm 0.6370 somewhere so buy and wait for 0.6620-40
Okay. I have a sale open. That's where we'll go.

stranger:

Well, there's nothing at all hemorrhoid-free, but her main advantage is that she's always moving, looking at the rest only expressions arise, unprintable mostly.

Rena, what kind of woodpecker can scalp an instrument with good movement? What's the point of scalping it?

I mean short term.

stranger:

Well, there's nothing at all hemorrhoid-free, but her main advantage is that she's always moving, looking at the rest only expressions arise, unprintable mostly.

Judging by this graph (zig-zag indicator beam spread with a minimum beam size of 100 pips), they all move back and forth about the same. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:

Judging by this chart (zig-zag indicator beam spread with a minimum beam size of 100 pips), they are all about the same twitching back and forth. ;)

The zig-zag goes along with the price. The price may go differently for different pairs in a month. For example, the lunar moves 500 pips, while the eu will float in the range of 200 pips. However, the spread from the directional movement of the price is about the same.

new-rena:
... The price may go differently for different pairs in a month. For example, the Lune will move 500 pips, while the EUR will float in the range of 200 pips...

And then the eu will be flat by ~200 pips and the loonie will trend by ~500 pips. And this is consistent for all pairs relative to each other. You can see it all on the chart, so your comment is "the sky is blue and the grass is green".

Anatoli Kazharski:

And then the eu will be flat by ~200 pips and the loonie will trend by ~500 pips. And this is consistent for all pairs relative to each other. You can see it all on the chart, so your comment is "the sky is blue and the grass is green".

That's what I wrote. You might want to reread it again and see what you mean.

new-rena:
That's what I wrote. You can reread it, maybe you'll understand.

Read it again yourself. You'd better not write anything at all. You're a hole-in-one. ))

Reason: