EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 282

Support levels: 1.4676, 1.4724, 1.4752

Krotu, my friend, what do you think of today?

Why guess? Europe is about to tell us everything.

strangerr >> :
Krotu, my friend, what do you think about today?

I think now on the news EUR might go back and forth very strongly and sharply, and then the US data (unemployment) will come out and they won't go up at all. I think that the reversal is about to happen, that there will be a strong move down before the new high at 1.4850-1.4870 and I would like to catch this movement and the new high. On the H1 Euro, there is an expanding triangle with the lower boundary at 1.44, though I do not expect it to go there, although it may go to 1.45. I think that today the GBP might go long - if the central bank of England gives a surprise, which it should, because the pound is already below the plinth, the pound goes up very fast and strongly, to finish the terminal feguire at D, there is just a gap to the level 1.6450-1.6550

Krotu >> :

I think that now the eur could go back and forth very strongly and sharply on the news, and then the US data (unemployment) will come out and they will not go up at all. I think that the reversal is about to happen, that there will be a strong move down before the new high at 1.4850-1.4870 and I would like to catch this movement and the new high. On the H1 Euro, there is an expanding triangle with the lower boundary at 1.44, though I do not expect it to go there, though it may go to 1.45. I think that today the GBP might go long, if the central bank of England gives a surprise, which it should, because the pound is already below the plinth, the pound is going up very fast and strongly, to finish the terminal feguire at D, there is lack of escape into the 1.6450-1.6550

I think it might go to 4350, I'm going away on Sunday for 2 months, at least do not drop this thread, but if you change the address)))

strangerr >> :

I think it may fly to 4350, I wish I could trade - I'm leaving on Sunday for 2 months, at least don't drop a thread here, and if you go somewhere the address will be scribbled)))

Going west, comrade? >> it's not good, it's not partisan. 8))))

I buy target 4930

Krotu >> :

Leaving for the west, comrade? It's not good, it's not partisan. 8))))

No, Krotu, in Kiyof, I can't sit in four walls all winter - it blows my mind)))

strangerr >> :

I think it may fly to 4350, I wish I could trade - I'm leaving on Sunday for 2 months, at least don't drop a thread here, and if you go somewhere the address will be scribbled)))

It's kinda like a wave if we don't hit the high now?