EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 280

Good for him !

gip писал(а) >>

What has oil got to do with it? He's been pederastically harassing the forum and shouldn't be allowed on the thread.

And about $12, how stupid do you have to be to steal that? America has fought several wars because of the price of oil, and you really think they will let it drop like this when there's only 30-50 years left?

Venezuela can go as low as $12, but the americans can dump it to buy it back cheap and then push it to 200 and solve the foreign debt issue, with Iran attacking Kuwait with ballistic missiles for example )))).

I did not sit on Eurobucks for nothing, 6 punkotv+ has also justified itself.

Alexan писал(а) >>

LOL..... Not at the author... Me... Working at Danone :))) That's a hell of a description. +100! And what's interesting is that Danone comes first... Something personal?

And what does he produce that Danone, I personally do not consume ))))

Krotu писал(а) >>
By the way, if you think about it with your head instead of your ass - Now there is a crisis, what happened? A lot of people got into debt. They had cheap credit, they handed it out on every corner, they said, take it and why not? The banks were happy to give them, even to homeless people. Then bang and the crisis - the interest rates flew sky-high, the rouble devalued, and those who took in foreign currency now have three jobs to plough, but banks have moved on. You can't pay the credit, you have no money, there is a crisis? Well, that's no problem - let us restructure the credit for you - i.e. we increase the interest rate and stretch the rest of the credit for some 10 years. This, in turn, means that not only you but also your wife and children will have to work three jobs. Very succinctly - prices have been stepped up in all market niches, the economy grows, carrots are given out to everyone, and then the carrot is paid and not cheap. What does this mean - we are being ruled, we are being made into slaves with an ass instead of a head, to be able only to chew and produce slaves like ourselves. Those who have enough space for gray matter - they stay away from the boons of civilization 8)))), and those who do not have brains, they pound on the Forex market, trying to work off the credit. All right - I'm being very sentimental here 8)

So I get it, when the plebs were stupid and illiterate they had enough of equating a lord with God or a solid king, and now that they seem to have wised up the kings are even smarter, about the free market and so on just to fill brains, while they know how to create a mass of slaves )))) I am not even talking about insurance companies, when crisis strikes they suddenly go bankrupt, I do not understand why they need to be sponsored, I personally do not even buy a Civic even if they pass ten laws, I do not care about all these scams. Yesterday I had an accident but the cops are so fat that they cannot take measurements )))))). That is why there is a crisis )))))))

Targets on the hour on the WW

I think the 4771 Wolf target level on the hourly chart has been reached? Will it go higher? Or consolidation for now?

Pocket >> :

Isn't the 4771 Wolff target level on the hourly chart reached? Will it go higher? Or consolidation for now?

>> only the americans can push it higher from here

my opinion in the eu sales

Helex писал(а) >>

And what it makes that Danon, I personally do not consume ))))

>> Danone makes yoghurts :)

Galina писал(а) >>

Well actually that's the way it is.

I have credit too.....

I'm just one of those..... :))))

No brains... no...u... :)))

Same thing. Only I haven't had time to get into a big loan yet. And as far as brains go... Same thing :)))

Don't worry about longs. I hope they didn't close them, I've been on shorts for the second or third month already and nothing happened... :))

NikT_58 >> :

From up here, only the americans can throw it.

>> my point about the eu sales

All signs for a good sale.

gip писал(а) >>

All signs are for a good sell.

However, the daley channel shows a target of 1.5 at the top and the WPR smoothed here has passed only 51% of the corridor.

Apparently not selling, but buying will be good on every decline.

Reason: