EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 276

Helex писал(а) >>

What's the barrel going to be worth now? I personally lost the trend on oil.

Oil will go up to $80-82 a barrel, then it will plummet. :)

NYROBA >> :

Oil to $80-82 a barrel, then they'll dump sharply. :)

Get the fuck out of here. Your previous stupid prediction was a drop to $12 and it should have come true by now.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Oil to $80-82 a barrel, then they'll dump sharply. :)

>> that's our way.

oil continues to plummet.....

Surprising as always :)))

Galina писал(а) >>

oil continues to plummet.....

Surprising as always :)))

Depending on how you look at it, it looks to me like it is stagnating.

Helex писал(а) >>

Depending on how you look at it, it looks like it's stomping around

Well, on the days, of course it's stomping.

So if you look at it, it should be at 63.

And the eu is breaking through the support of the uptrend channel. And there is not much left to break through.

gip >> :

Get the fuck out of here. Your previous stupid prediction was a drop to $12 and it should have come true by now.

Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, comrade. We all have our own views on things here and they have their place. By the way I agree that oil will go up to 80. We have a nice triangle on the H4 with the ejection at 80-82. And it is a matter of time that we did not get 12 quid for oil. Unfortunately, in wave theory it is difficult to forecast the time, because there is a word - sideways, and markets can stay there for a long time, but when the movement starts, then everyone keeps his trousers on. And another thing - if oil goes down that fast at 12 quid - then our country would be in deep shit and not all pipsaren from this forum would have money left to trade for real money 8)))))

Krotu >> :

You have to be more correct, you have to be more correct, comrade! ... It's only a matter of time before we get 12 quid on oil.

What's oil got to do with it? He was molesting the forum in a pederast way and he shouldn't be allowed in the thread.

>> and $12 is the kind of stupidity you need to steal that. America went to several wars over the price of oil and you seriously think they will let it drop like that when it's only 30-50 years away?

Krotu писал(а) >>

You have to be more correct, you have to be more correct, comrade! We all have our own way of looking at things here and it has its place. By the way, I agree that oil will go up to 80. On the H4 there is a huge triangle with 80-82. And it is a matter of time that we did not get 12 quid for oil. Unfortunately, in wave theory it is difficult to forecast the time, because there is a word - sideways, and markets can stay there for a long time, but when the movement starts, then everyone keeps his trousers on. And another thing - if oil went so fast at 12 quid - then our country would come to a grinding halt and not all the Pipsarians on this forum would have money left to trade for real money. 8)))))

I totally agree.

I still do not understand why so many forums behave so aggressively.

All the same, we have to have at least some respect for each other .....

But every time you start a thread, you have to insult someone ....

Reason: