FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 821

emotraid:

tomorrow i'm canning watermelons and tomatoes for the winter, then i'm buying eura, then i'm doing laundry, then i'm cleaning, then i'm buying eura again, then i'm going out for a birthday party... i don't have time to go ))))
damn it, I can't get a good night's sleep .....

chikist:
There was a man stranger here.
That's it, there's no stranger, he's gone on watch and left the newbies to their fate ... Tantrik will have to take over ..... and Eugene (forte) ....
Guess who's who ....)

...we can call Galina as a last resort.

chikist:
I'll answer all at once... I know I'm still green... Maybe you are more ripe... On every forum, there is an opinion of every person, but there are 2 or 2 types of people!!! Some people's opinions are authoritative... Others do not... There was a man stranger here , THIS IS his opinion was "AUTHORITY", he made predictions... Real enough, he left here... (because of the Goonies), and you're sitting here... You're going over there.... you go over there... and you don't even think a person who came here for the first time will listen to you as he does not even know what to bet on... P.S. The topic is called "Trends, Forecasts and Consequences", so you decide which of you are Morons...

What a dickhead... I wrote the price I bought it at. Isn't that a trend? Forecast is coming true. )))) and don't worry about Stranger. He'll have a beer, build a house and come back to troll us. ))))

chikist:
I'll tell you all at once... I know I'm still green... Maybe you're more ripe... In every forum, there is an opinion of every person, but there are two types of people!!! Some people's opinions are authoritative... Others do not... There was a man stranger here , THIS IS his opinion was "AUTHORITY", he made predictions... Real enough, he left here... (because of the Goonies), and you're sitting here... You're going over there.... you go over there... and you don't even think a person who came here for the first time will listen to you as he does not even know what to bet on... P.S. The theme is called "Trends, Forecasts and Consequences", so you decide who the fools are...

A lot of people come and go from this thread, and Stranger left a few times then came back. And there's always been a lot of flubbing and arguing going on here. So you're welcome. Learn to trade on your own judgment, not on someone else's predictions.

And hopefully Stranger will cool down and come back, as he will without us))))

I don't think it is authoritative to give a report from a dc "SchfTWF" only with their order levels

chikist:
I'll answer all at once...

Poor bastard ((( Learn to trade with your mind. And such threads on all xforums turn into this, if you always be serious you can go mad.

Kitsan:

A lot of people come and go from this thread, and Stranger has left a few times then come back. And there's always been a lot of flubbing and arguing going on here. So welcome. Learn to trade according to your own opinion, not somebody else's predictions.

And hopefully Stranger will cool down and come back, how could he without us)))

I didn't say I don't know how to trade... I was just checking... And about the flooding... It's about time we opened up a flood hall for people like you... ...and a couple of other Currency bros... .....

chikist:
I didn't say I didn't know how to trade... I was only checking... And about the flooding... It's about time we opened up a flood hall for people like you... ...and a couple of other Currency bros... .....

Wake up, it's been open for a long time - FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences. I used to be indignant about the flooding too, but then I realised it was no use)))

emotraid:

What an idiot... I told you the price I bought it at. Isn't that a trend? It's coming true. )))) and don't worry about Stranger. He'll have a beer, build a house and come back and troll us. ))))

I'm not a "Goon," then, as you said... the risk was justified... And about Stranger.... I wouldn't go back... Let me explain, there has to be a pattern to everything...

I don't want you to grieve about me. But I agree with him... Nothing to do here....

chikist:
I didn't say I didn't know how to trade... I was only checking... And about the flooding... It's about time we opened up a flood hall for people like you... ...and a couple of other "Moneybags" bros... .....

i know how to do it, i've always been asking for exact directions but all i got was tips to buy all the ice cream depots ))) you need to go to mt5 where they write detailed and justified reasons why they get losses even though they call them profits ))))
Reason: