EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 565

Alex_K:
My brokerage company fixes my positions the second time when I carry them to 1.4150) (For example, I closed the position from 1.4150 and now it is 1.4222) What is the matter?
What brokerage company do you have? If Finam then here: http://forum.finam.ru/index.php?showtopic=3836

AndreyZak:
What is your brokerage company? If Finam is: http://forum.finam.ru/index.php?showtopic=3836
(Yes ((Here is the fun((A position at breakeven was opened and then it was closed in a week and then closed again)))

Back to civilisation. Getting to know the opinion of the collective farm. Surprised that not a single comrade has even pitched a takeover at W. The North's bold predictions

are gaining ground.

IDLER:

Back to civilisation. Getting to know the opinion of the collective farm. Surprised that not a single comrade has even pitched a takeover at W. The North's bold predictions

are gaining ground.

It's at a local high.

strangerr:

And here are the lines on the picture))

It's good to have the same opinions :))))

IDLER:

are gaining ground.

North's forecasts are good, but don't forget about corrections and the fact that with the wrong mm, not every depo will survive them. Yes and the absorption is not clean.

М30

Н1

Н4

W1

In general, after the start of the decline, and if the decline is not confirmed as a correction, the first target will be 1.28

On April 7, Thursday, the ECB will meet and announce its rate decision (now 1.00%, expected 1.25%).

Anyway. That's still a whole week away. And what's interesting is that the waves will start to fall sometime on Monday evening or Tuesday. And I have two questions

1) If the fall starts before the rate decision is announced, what will happen to the Euro if the rate is increased?

2) If the fall starts before the rate decision is announced, what will happen to the Euro if the rate is left unchanged?

Further, if I have an error in the waves, and moreover in the timing, it appears that

3) The pair will grow up to Thursday (we may see 1.44 during this time), but we will have to correct after the decision, if the rate is increased.

4) The pair will grow until Thursday, but after the rate announcement, if it stays unchanged, we will see a sharp decline.

That is the way things are, but it is very interesting to hear the others' opinions regarding the first two points.

Noterday:

On April 7, Thursday, the ECB will meet and announce its rate decision (now 1.00%, expected 1.25%).

Anyway. That's still a whole week away. And what's interesting is that the waves will start to fall sometime on Monday evening or Tuesday. And I have two questions

1) If the fall starts before the rate decision is announced, what will happen to the Euro if the rate is increased?

2) If the fall starts before the rate decision is announced, what will happen to the Euro if the rate is left unchanged?

Further, if I have an error in the waves, and moreover in the timing, it appears that

3) The pair will grow up to Thursday (we may see 1.44 during this time), but we will have to correct after the decision, if the rate is increased.

4) The pair will grow until Thursday, but after the rate announcement, if it stays unchanged, we will see a sharp decline.

That is the way things are, but it is very interesting to hear the others' opinions regarding the first two points.

The rate will be raised. The question is different: everyone is waiting for another rate hike...in May or September...so we will have to follow the comments after the rate announcement...
Reason: