EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 233

forte928 писал(а) >>

There will now be a major move up on the H1 price has pushed off the green dashed line and now all the movement will be concentrated upwards.

An hour earlier:

forte928 02.10.2009 16:13

Now we will go to the vicinity of 1.4548 and then break down...

HAREK ... JUST KILL YOURSELF, JUST KILL YOURSELF ...

forte928 >> :

There will now be a major move up on the H1 price has pushed off the green dashed line and now all the movement will be focused upwards.

Don't forget that Friday tends to break all the houses! I think that after 3 pm on Friday trading is too risky

Well, the overall picture is still up, apart from this jump. Forte, I don't understand why you don't calculate it all manually, say on a daily timeframe and not bother?

xenon13 писал(а) >>

HAREC ... CHOKE, JUST CHOKE...

Choke on it by accident when you see it go?

xenon13 >> :

HAREC ... >> JUST KILL YOURSELF, JUST KILL YOURSELF...

Be nice)))))

well tested the psychology of the crowd)))) the script...

here is an excerpt from wtb comments

The euro is threatening to fall back into a downward channel. Everything will depend on today's data at 16.30, or rather how this data will be used by the big players. Recall that after last week's Nonfarm Payrolls the Euro first fell sharply, then went sharply upwards and the rise ended only at 1.4840.

forte928 >> :

There will now be a major move up on the H1 price has pushed off the green dashed line and now all the movement will be focused upwards.

What I mean is: why calculate such bounces on the minutes, even if you know them it's hard to catch them, why not calculate the price movement on higher timeframes?

beautiful SHIP!

strangerr писал(а) >>

Behave correctly)))))

That was it - behave correctly. And look, your limit on gore predictions is about to be exhausted too.

Reason: