EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1271

ya_kutka >>:
Чуть позже про зеркало расскажу. Пока сама на ходу смотрю.Еще не точно и путаюсь. Будет подъем до 37 и падение в район 3420.Для Галины,думаю, не страшно.Это прокол будет.

You should have posted a graph so as not to be unsubstantiated.

Maybe I've already bored the company with the "wagons", yesterday they were at the 4 o'clock position...

By the way, in December and January the Daily was stomping around them for almost a month until they finally broke through and went down,

and they didn't go very far in the South.

ya_kutka >>:
Чуть позже про зеркало расскажу. Пока сама на ходу смотрю.Еще не точно и путаюсь. Будет подъем до 37 и падение в район 3420.Для Галины,думаю, не страшно.Это прокол будет.

It will be a joke, not a puncture.))

All right, guys, let's go up now.

Alex_Xv >>:

Вы бы график выложили, что бы не быть голословной.

I'll post it as soon as I learn how to do it. Mirror. I noticed that our, now, supposedly, uptrend, one and the same repeats the downtrend. Now on the hour chart we work through 08.02.2010 3 nights. And then, I suspect, rise and fall, mirror reflection of 05.02.2010 22 nights. Look at this. It's an amazing convergence.

strangerr >>:
Ну что, ребята, теперь поехали вверх.

Are you still in the bay?

Fuck! It broke the yen by 400 pips! And got one sell and one buy profit. And the fucking breakout, I clicked in the terminal, NEW PRICES NEW PRICES, hand to my dock.

Alex_Xv >>:

Вы еще в бае?

Of course, another one just added.

here it is," the last shoulder of the head" or in other words, the shadow. Well, now we're ready to bang on.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Sure, another one just added.

I think it's a little early. I keep thinking you are buying early)) North I think will start with Friday's profit taking. I just don't know how long 2-3-4 hours... somewhere like this.

Reason: