[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 615

No. The demo is on the Alpari-Demo server. Stops at once along with the order are allowed.

moskitman:

Gentlemen, I suddenly encountered a problem. Quite unexpectedly. I mean where I didn't expect it...

I want to check the level of stop loss on the current symbol this way:

but during the test I get zero on the screen.

While replacing MODE_STOPLEVEL with MODE_SPREAD, viz:

Outputs a normalhuman digit.

Alpari, five digits, floating spread. Can their stoplevel be equal to zero? I don't think so...

He is about on NDD and on alpari, although I don't remember exactly, there don't seem to be any others.

That is, they are allowed to work within the spread, I think.

Check thesymbol properties in the tester to see the stop level

rigonich:

He is about on NDD and on alpari, although I don't remember exactly, there don't seem to be any others.
Very strange... Why then was my code not allowed to open orders with stops at two spreads if stoplevel=0?

YOUNGA:
Check the properties of the symbol in the tester and there's a stop level

Fuckingstop level 0...

Thanks, getting dumb in the evening. )))

moskitman:
No. The demo is on the Alpari-Demo server. Stops at once along with an order are allowed.
I just checked, STOPLEVEL == 0.

TarasBY:
Check it out with this one. Just looked it up, even though it's small, it's STOPLEVEL.

By the way, have been puzzling over this question for a long time, but never found out, just forgot. Where does the tester get the STOPLEVEL values? If the actual values can be changed by the server, then the test result should depend on the time of the test, which is not the case, I checked. Or is the value stored in the symbol properties and the value given by the server on request not the same?

TarasBY:
Check it out with this one. I've just had a look, and although small, it's STOPLEVEL.
Thanks, looked it up, made sure - the lines are lying around on the bidet and aske.

waiting for update - a phrase appears on the graph after which the board overloads and resets all variables - how to avoid?

YOUNGA:
waiting for update - a phrase appears on the graph after which the board overloads and resets all variables - how to avoid?

Uncheck the box in the settings to disable the EA when you change the chart
Reason: