EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 214

NikT_58 >> :

What has Forth got to do with it?

I myself have found it impossible to identify the nodal points

I can't and I don't see them.

Made just for you...

Krotu >>:
Цель по Евре 1,4450 если пробьем 1,4520 или 1,4650 если сейчас отскочем, но я думаю что общий тренд вниз.

Sold on the Eura with a target at 1.4375 - on the H4 chart on the Eura is a stopgap terminal.

xrust >> :

location of option levels at the moment

Xrust, what is the indicator for option levels?

kharko >> :

Made it especially for you...

>> I can see it, I can even hear it.

strangerr >> :

Xrust, what is the indicator for option levels?

>> >> By the way also what is it?

I will be releasing it soon - there will be an article on the indicator and its application with a explanation of the principles of working with options, while the final part of preparation is going on, the indicator will be paid, but there will be a test version with a delay.

The trend line looks interesting. Moving from support to resistance!

forex-k писал(а) >>

Can't you see such combinations on H1, not only on eurusd but also on other pairs?

I showed you that the situation, which in your opinion does not work in reality also works very well, but there is one condition for it to work...

forte928 >> :

I've shown you that the situation that you think doesn't work actually does work and very well too, but there is one condition of definition for triggering...

>> what's that?

forte928 >> :

I've shown you that the situation that you think doesn't work actually does work too, and very well, but there is one condition of definition for triggering...

I think a lot of people here don't understand how to draw lines and how to work with them.

Reason: