EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1267

Alexan >>:

Ну я в Вульфе не рублю, но интересно поразбираться.

Аусси сволочь не хочет вниз... Мож кто подтолкнет? :)

The euro will push it, first up, then down.

Alexan >>:

Ну я в Вульфе не рублю, но интересно поразбираться.

Аусси сволочь не хочет вниз... Мож кто подтолкнет? :)

Push me too !

Judging by the technical analysis, there is nothing in the trend. One thing may be said with certainty about the time, when the trend will go - it will come in the coming days and judging by the pain the trend will go with a decent speed and will start fast.If the price breaks through 1.3780, everything was decided i will go up, if 1.3460, everything will go down. Anyway, I think we will go down, the trend is vague, but I think we may be wrong about 1.3420 and will go towards 1.3. the level is dangerous, from there it may reverse and go up or stay there and descend to 1.2780. All summer we will be staying there, like this month, and then up and up.Europe will be forced to economize and live within their means. And the Americans will drive the Chinese to white heat, and they will sacrifice their money for patriotism and the Russians will help them to throw off the capitalist hydra from the shackles of the world proletariat = smefuochki, but where it is going to happen, they will throw off the price papers

Something looks like we're going to go even lower to 35, look at H1, no last shoulder formed on the watches...

xeox писал(а) >>
It looks like we are going to go even lower to 35, look at H1, the last shoulder is not formed on the watches...

>> so I already drew a picture of where we're going down.

We are now touching 3580 and will not go that low again. In the near future. BEFORE 46.

xeox >>:
Что-то кажется что сходим мы еще ниже к 35, посмотрите Н1, не сформировалось последнее плече на часовках...

You mean this?

?

ya_kutka >>:
Сейчас косаемся 3580 и больше так низко не будем. В ближайшее время. ДО 46.

another girl optimist 1.46)))))))))))))))

ON EVERYTHING AUSTRALIAN is now the lowest point. Up. I think so.

Alex_Xv >>:

Вы имеете ввиду это

?

yes it is, the "head shoulders" shoulder has not yet formed the last...

Reason: