EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2203

Damn, damn, damn, 2 pips missed the profit 112.00 and it was 111.98 on EURJPY, horrible, as for the Euro, either testing 1.2200 and then up or at least the high from the current market is up to renew the yesterday's high.

Waiting for 3 p.m. Kiev, 4 p.m. Moscow. Bifurcation point seems to be...

strangerr >>:
Купил 1.2338, сл 1.2250 тп 1.31.

Totally agree Yesterday also closed some sales, opened ba

y

Mathemat >>:

Да нет, не похож он что-то на импульс, какие-то тройки вверх он рисует (имхо).

Вот последнее движение USDCAD вниз (последние 4 часа с 1.0806 до 1.0640) - это импульс, самый настоящий. И еще не поздно прикупиться вверх, тоже импульс пойдет.

I have less experience, but my advice is not to buy too much (it all depends on what time frame you're working with). I plan to enter bai from 1.03-1.028 in a month.

I bought some too.

gip >>:

А по какому принципу? Наиболее часты мелкосрочные развороты на азиатской и американской сессиях. А сейчас ещё европа не открылась, азия уже закрывается. Неопределенность куда пойдет. И против движения ставить как-то не очень.

There was bad news on Spain yesterday... The eu went down a little bit. I think a strong negative is needed for the eura to move down! There is no negative and the pound, out, the eu is up. There is no downward trend in the eu - there is negative news to keep it there.

gip >>:

А по какому принципу? Наиболее часты мелкосрочные развороты на азиатской и американской сессиях. А сейчас ещё европа не открылась, азия уже закрывается. Неопределенность куда пойдет. И против движения ставить как-то не очень.

There was bad news on Spain yesterday... The eu went down a little bit. I think a strong negative is needed for the eura to move down! There is no negative and the pound, out, the eu is up. There is no downward trend in the eu - there is negative news to keep it there.

Good afternoon ! it is possible to play the breakdown with a good probability:

chepikds >>:

Добрый день ! можно сыграть на пробой с хорошей вероятностью:

That's why we're waiting...

FreeLance >>:
Потому и ждём...

No time to wait! That's just for today. It's like this every day...

Reason: