Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 551

edutak:
Trying.
Try it, good luck. A stop loss is better to use just in case. What if the internet goes down, or the power goes out, or something else breaks on the VPS.

Vitalii Ananev:
Try it, good luck. A stop loss is still better to use just in case. What if the Internet or power goes out, or something else fails on VPS?
How do I write in the code a continuous price movement in one direction in pips?

edutak:
How to write a continuous one-way price movement in points in the code?

You need to select the start point (A) and end point (B) of the report.

(B-A) /Point() will be the distance from point A to point B in points. If price went up, then it is positive, if it went down, then it is negative.

Vitalii Ananev:

You need to select the start point (A) and end point (B) of the report.

(B-A) /Point() will be the distance from point A to point B in points. If price was going up, this value is positive, if it was going down, this value is negative.

Thank you.

Vitalii Ananev:

Is that it?

You first put one of the indicators on the chart, then drag the second one with the left mouse button pressed from the indicator list window and when the mouse is over the first indicator, release the mouse button.

Yes, that's how I've been doing it so far... Yes, yes, that's still how I do it... but I do read some literature, "around and around". My MT5 version is 1241.Roboforex.

I'm still there...

akarustam:

Yes, yes, that's how I've been practising until now... But I read the literature, "around and around". My MT5 version is 1241.Roboforex.

I'm still there...

If you need rx and stochastic in one indicator, you can implement it with mql language tools. Please apply to freelance service.

Could you please tell me
Suppose the indicator has 10 levels. How to write in the code:

/* If a level breaks through from bottom to top - Buy
If any other level is broken through from the top downwards - Buy is closed, Sell is opened//

There is always a logical error here.

edutak:
Could you please tell us
Suppose the indicator has 10 levels. How to write in the code:

/* If the level breaks through from bottom to top - Buy.
If any other level is broken through from the top downwards - Buy is closed, Sell is opened*/.

There is always a logical error here.

And you still don't want to show us the code.

And we have to guess that, for example, you do not write the correct logical condition for level breakthrough

Vitalii Ananev:

And you still don't want to show us the code.

And we have to guess that, for example, you don't write the correct logical condition for a level breakthrough

)

The condition for breaking through the level.

e.g. closing price of a candlestick

double Uroven; - level

if (Close[2]<Uroven && Close[1]>=Uroven) from the bottom upwards

if (Close[2]>Uroven && Close[1]<=Uroven) from top to bottom.

Reason: