Gathering a team to develop an IO (decision tree/forest) in relation to trend strategies - page 17

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I looked at their website, but somehow I didn't get the impression at all - I didn't understand their concept.

Maybe you can tell me in your own words what is so remarkable about it?

It's just a small voice communication program, often used in games, I used to set game records there back in the day).

By the way, if you dial **2** you can even see a fan) tanks put just to see the updated graphics, 5 minutes was enough,

I would not like the nickname to find me, and changing the nickname, still found a profile, shortcoming, in general, that is why I do not want to be logged in

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I see, do you have some kind of website and forum engine? Maybe you can present it then? It's not clear what we're talking about.

To put it more primitively, you have a functionality that can pass commands from MT5 to Python for further execution there, am I right?

However, how do you plan to use this? Automatic retraining of the model after a certain time, or something else?

The only theoretical possibility I'm interested in here (for MO) is the use of remote agents, but I take it this possibility is not feasible with the architecture you have developed?

The engine is versatile, can work remotely via REST, can play other scripts besides Python and R, COM/DCOM automation, and if there are ideas for new, rational improvements can be refined.

Create a private group here on the forum, as everything is from here and there will be no brain drain from the forum. Ideas and tasks can be formatted in google tables + file exchangers like google disk. All, nothing extraordinary you do not need to make. All developments and ideas on a voluntary basis, everyone can use them in their commercial / non-commercial purposes.

But there should be an agreement on distribution of information outside the public (other forums, etc.), otherwise the meaning of private group is lost. If such attempts are seen, then the ban.

+ some sort of activity rating, at least subjective. If a person is not active for a long time, and does not bring anything useful, it is excluded.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Create a private group here on the forum, as everything is from here and there will be no brain drain from the forum. Ideas and tasks can be formatted in google tables + file exchangers like google disk. All, nothing extraordinary you do not need to make. All developments and ideas on a voluntary basis, everyone can use them in their commercial / non-commercial purposes.

But there should be an agreement on distribution of information outside the public (other forums, etc.), otherwise the meaning of private group is lost. If such attempts are seen, then the ban.

+ some sort of activity rating, at least subjective. If a person is not active for a long time, and does not bring anything useful, it is excluded.

Private group - it's a private chat room only, as I understand it. And what is a chat room - chatting as a way to share emotions. Thoughts in chat are very difficult to form and impossible to store there, but I want to make a resource where thoughts can be stored. I think a regular forum with restricted access would be good for this purpose. Chat, of course, let it be, especially now it is topical.

As for protection of information, at the initial stage any information will be accessible to all members of the group, but after that it will be necessary to make all information accessible only after contribution to the group. It is possible to make a point system, which would be responsible both for choosing the direction of the project and serve as a kind of incentive for activity. Those who are inactive will not only lose the opportunity to influence the development of the group, but they (all) will decrease the number of points each day, and when it reaches zero, the person will automatically lose access to the group.

The question of automation of the points system will be relevant in the future, but at the initial stage it can simply be done publicly on the same forum, processing once a day/week information, then everyone will know who gets points for what.

However, at the moment I'm frustrated that nobody, of those who wanted to be in the team, wants to even think about a team name. And any name is needed for registration at least for the forum.

Fast528:

It's just a small voice-activated easy to communicate program, often used in games, I used it to set game records back in the day)

By the way, if you dial **2** you can even see a fan) tanks put just to see the updated graphics, 5 minutes was enough,

I would not like the nickname to find me, and after changing the nickname, still found the profile, an oversight, in general, that is why I do not want to log on

The possibility of voice communication is good and may be useful. But there is the same Skype, what else is good there?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

The problem is that they do not know what to do with it and they do not know what to do with it.)

I personally do not need anyone (from experience) but I'm willing to share my thoughts, although it is not necessary. You're taking too long :)

Ivan Negreshniy:
The engine is multifunctional, can work remotely via REST, besides Python and R it can play other scripts, COM/DCOM automation, and if there are ideas for new, rational improvements can be refined.

So, it's all mixed up - is the forum engine multifunctional? I've read about REST, but it's a naked architecture, should I look for forum source code for it?

What do you mean you can play other scripts, where can you play them? Imagine you want to sell the product to an ordinary user and explain in human terms what it gives and what it goes with, please. I think it's necessary and important, but I don't see why, thanks.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The problem is that they do not know what to do with it and they do not know what to do with it.)

I personally do not need anyone (from experience) but I'm willing to share my thoughts, although it is not necessary. You're taking too long :)

If you drive fast, you wipe your ass.

If no one is interested and no one wants to work in this format, the topic can probably be closed.

I wanted to brush off the flub, save people time and get them closer to their dreams.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

A private group is a private chat room only, as I understand it. And what is a chat room - a chatterbox as a way of sharing emotions. Thoughts in chat are very difficult and impossible to store there, but I want to make a resource where thoughts can be stored. I think a regular forum with restricted access would be good for this purpose. Chat, of course, let it be, especially now it is topical.

As for protection of information, at the initial stage any information will be accessible to all members of the group, but after that it will be necessary to make all information accessible only after contribution to the group. It is possible to make a point system, which would be responsible both for choosing the direction of the project and serve as a kind of incentive for activity. Those who are inactive will not only lose the opportunity to influence the development of the group, but they (all) will decrease the number of points each day, and when it reaches zero, the person will automatically lose access to the group.

The question of automation of the points system will be relevant in the future, but at the initial stage it can simply be done publicly on the same forum, processing once a day/week information, then everyone will know who gets points for what.

However, at the moment I'm frustrated that nobody, of those who wanted to be in the team, wants to even think about a team name. And any name is needed for forum registration at least.

So the team is cancelled. )

And there will be an administered group. )

Putting administration even into an already established team is 95% likely to kill the result.

And to administer something that doesn't already exist, you have to have a very powerful trump card. ))

It's time to show some trumps.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

Gathering a team for the development of MO (Decision Tree/Forest) related to the trend strategies

Aleksey Vyazmikin, 2018.07.09 18:26

Driving fast - *ass wiped.

If no one is interested and no one wants to work in this format, the topic can probably be closed.

I wanted to scrub the thoughts from the flub, save people time and get them closer to their dreams.

Methods matter too.

Roffild:
The goal from the first post needs to be achieved:
  • Good knowledge of MQL5
  • Git for collaborative development
  • Alglib for a small forest
  • Spark for the jungle
  • Amazon+Spark for the taiga
  • Create a library that integrates all of this (or refine mine)

But it seems the author of this thread has a completely different goal...

Of that list, not even a rep on GitLab registered...

The team should have been put together right away under the Apache 2.0 license, and you wanted to force strangers to comply with the cooperative ethics.

Well, and the naschal doesn't understand anything about software development at all.

Reason: