EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 22

there is also the equally nice Firefox browser I recommend :)

I switched from Firefox to Opera when I was working a lot with websites. Despite the fact that Firefox is supposedly better and has a debugger and all sorts of plugins, it should be fine for web designers. But it's not. I've worked with all browsers very closely, and I've realized that it's not about features. I don't want to stare at the brick wall all day long. I want the screen to be pleasing to the eye.

Will anyone have a preliminary summary? Or is everyone still on the same page?

no time to read so many floodo pages :-o)

firemast >> :

on Elder do not give more than 2-3%:) maximum 6

with my MM the first entry 1% -2%

then stay at least 100 pips in profit

on the trend, even in buu not to withdraw before 100 or 50 at an average move of the pair as it is now

last year the average euro turnover was 191-192 p from a high to a low

at this risk on a very large depo is quite an adequate profit

gip писал(а) >>

I switched from Firefox to Opera when I was working a lot with websites. Despite the fact that Firefox is supposedly better and has a debugger and all sorts of plugins, it should be fine for web designers. But it's not. I've worked with all browsers very closely, and I've realized that it's not about features. I want to stare at the brick wall all day long, I want the image was pleasing to the eye.

>> it's possible to change skins.

What do you think? I'm betting on sell

firemast >> :

>> you can change skins there, too.

I switched to Fox, too.

rid >> :

And here's a very interesting comment-forecast from the DPO's feed :

16 September. /Dow Jones/. Given the triple divergence of the Relative Strength Index /RSI/ on the euro/Swiss franc pair, Commerzbank analyst Karen Jones says an upside breakout for the pair is imminent. At the time of writing, the pair was trading at 1.5173. Jones expects the pair to rise above its 55-day moving average of 1.5199 towards 1.5240 and then towards 1.5340.

//-----------------

Commerzbank analyst Karen Jones is said togive mostly very good forecasts.

I "heeded" this recommendation yesterday. On all my reals...

EURCHF, current situation

I have a bearish division on the Euro on H4 and a bullish one on the USDCHF, probably a pullback is coming.

The Euro has a double top on the daily chart, according to the law of the genre it has to break through it after a pullback, as soon as the blue bar starts to show after the red one, I will shoot

Reason: