Avalanche - page 353

Avalanche is definitely doing something to people, Rumata - started sending people away, the baltik has become unlike himself, does the smell of freebies spoil people so much? What has the good lord done wrong to the baltik? He has done nothing wrong. I think he's tampered with something hidden in his soul and it's woken up...

I feel like I'm about to get fucked, too,

so let's stay tuned, I wonder... )))))

OK. Let's say you are aware of the risk and you are ready to withdraw the deposit, because you might be able to withdraw your profit before then. What's your next move? Are you going to "smoke" or go back to the market?

If you continue trading, what is the point of withdrawal? Do you not trust the brokerage company you trade with? Maybe it would be better to divide the depo into parts and trade within this part of the depo. Such an approach is easy to implement... Take at least a 2 year history to test.... This will give more confidence in the profitability of the strategy...

OlegTs писал(а) >>

Avalanche is definitely doing something to people, Rumata - started sending people away, the baltik has become unlike himself, does the smell of freebies spoil people so much? What has Mr. Good done bad to the baltik? He has done nothing wrong. I think he's tampered with something hidden in his soul and it's woken up...

I feel like I'm about to get fucked, too,

so let's keep an eye out... )))))

Money should not be the goal. Money is nothing but rubbish, a means to an end, a by-product. With a good goal in life, it will come automatically. They have a goal - money! that's what makes them spit...

Tantrik писал(а) >>

Money should not be the goal. Money is nothing but rubbish, a means to an end, a by-product. With a good goal in life they will come automatically. They have a purpose - money! that's what makes them spit...

Hey, you're a righteous man... how long has $ been bothering you?

baltik писал(а) >>

Hey you, foreman... How long ago did $ get in your way?

Neither does it get in the way, nor is it the target....(the only one), and no one works for free.

I haven't been on this thread for two months.

I apologise for my French, but I wanted to ask.

Has anyone doubled their depot with an avalanche yet? Or maybe in the Canaries already and I'm not aware of it?

arnautov писал(а) >>

I haven't been on this thread for two months.

I apologise for my French, but I wanted to ask.

Has anyone doubled the depot with an avalanche yet ? Or maybe in the Canaries already and I'm not aware of it ?

I'm in the canaries but as before i was there and before lafina,

It's raining now and fas? Pardon my aphrodisiac for mein russki...

Tantrik >>:

Деньги не должны быть целью. Деньги это ничто мусор, средства для достижения цели, побочный продукт. При хорошей цели в жизни они придут автоматически. У них цель - деньги! вот их и плющит...

So I agree, and baltik agreed yesterday (I guess), and today look how the guy is shaky, judging by uneven movements and misses on the keyboard - our baltik seems to be stoned...

Agree, if say you were to increase the funds to let's say 100000 quid, you have decided to double the case, knowing that there is no risk, because the price will go down, and because it went there, only a little later, when you were staring stupidly in the monitor believing that drawdown is about to end, and the price will turn around, and it turned right after the arrival of uncle Kolya. And everything that you have worked so hard for, all your dreams, burned bridges, friends sent far away, the new life you had just an hour ago has gone into oblivion...

Tell me Tantrik, can your psyche withstand this kind of grief?

Oops, there's the link .

baltik >>:

Я на канарах, но как и ранее был там и до лафины,

у меня счас дождь а у Фас ? простите тля за майн руский...

It's hot and it's not raining. Bad without rain. :(
Reason: