EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 27

rid >> :

......, without risking anything, earn 50-80 quid a month.

"Even if it's not much, it's safe. With initial capital = about $300-500.

I'm testing an Expert Advisor at the moment......

I've been writing an EA with martingale added by order. Then I decided to use pure martingale on history.

Parameters were random. They were chosen at random.

I set the martin step equal to 60 pips.

Take=60/65 pips.

These are the results obtained after running with different pairs (with the same parameters):

The starting lot was =0.01.

And then I realized that on cent accounts in many brokerage companies there is also min. lot =0.01.

Thus, having on account 300-500 dollars, ie 30000/50000 cents, and working with martingale at nach. lot = 0.01, we can easily withstand the max. drawdown - 30-50 quid!

Especially if we work with several pairs at the same time! And the current drawdown at one pair will be often compensated by profit of other pairs.

If we take half a dozen pairs and optimize their parameters, then with this system, I think a monthly profit of +50$ from one account is quite probable.

//---------------------

I will not give the code. If you want to know it, you can find its analogue in the Code Base.

Any bi-directional martingale will do.

firemast >> :
found a three-dimensional plugin for Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/8879

>>Thank you.

rid писал(а) >>

I've figured out how you can make 50-80 quid a month practically guaranteed, without risking anything.

"Even if it's not much, it's safe. With initial capital = approximately $300-500.

Now I`m testing my Expert Advisor. Later (tomorrow) - I'll tell you the gist.

80 quid never hurts:).

firemast >> :

And it's beautiful with the fox.

haven't they updated the makymom? where to write it down 8)))

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

And it turned out beautifully with Fox.

but the problem is I'm used to ie)))) I have the 8th, I use Fox when I need it to stay on the screen when opening and closing the page so I don't have to enter it all over again and because of the beautiful skins or to save something from YouTube or get rid of ads :)

firemast >> :

How do you feel about the Jew?

NikT_58 >> :

>>What's the feel of the Jew?

>> sell justified itself by 50 pips

forex-k >> :

>> sell justified itself by 50pts.

That's low.

I have a feeling she's getting a big arse

Reason: