FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 16

strangerr:

On small timeframes (m15-H1) so far I see downward pressure, the doji on the daily shows only uncertainty, indecision, until today's candle is formed I won't say anything about the tf D.
I absolutely agree, I just meant the doji is a weird candlestick that can make a lot of "good" surprises :)

Babocku palamali.

You guys are so mean.

They'd better go and have a beer.

I don't remember exactly what O'Henry said:

And while Shark Dodson was beating the delusion out of the machinist's head with the handle of his Colt...

Wolfe seems to be making an appearance.

Vlad72:

I think Wolfe's on his way up.

I don't see it. As Stranger correctly pointed out, the 5th point often doesn't work.

snail09:

I don't see it. As Stranger correctly pointed out, the 5th point often fails to work.

How can you not see it? I showed you the pattern on the chart. By the way, on this chart the 5th point has not been worked out yet, I will enter as soon as it will break through the 61.8 fan.

So that's it.

Vlad72:

How can I not see it? I showed the pattern on the chart. By the way, on this chart the 5 point has not been worked out yet, I will enter as soon as the 61.8 fan will be broken.
Yeah, I agree with you. On your M30 the Wolf has not yet entered the tolerance zone 3-5 parallel to 2-4. I have a Wolf indicator on H1. It's someone else's indicator, I've already changed the logic, but it still redraws not when I need it to. And as for the item, I mean the euro-dollar (somebody promised to return the old thread name...?)), I think the prolonged decline to 1.40, IMHO...

Vlad72:

How can I not see it? I showed the pattern on the chart. By the way, on this chart the 5 point has not been worked out yet, I will enter as soon as the fan will break 61.8.
I can see that, but I think a nice wolf might occur on the daily chart.

ZZZEROXXX:
I can see that, but I think there might be a nice wolf on the daily.

It's still early on the days, but this is what the weeks are showing.

God forbid Margarita should see it, she will be upset.

Not much growth left, 30-40 pips, and the decline will continue. I have a deal...))

Reason: