EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 26

xrust >> :

The most interesting thing is that all versions have long been posted in the ballpark by open source, and still the broken EAs are racing....

I don't care what it is, I don't use EAs on the real, it's about the set, the set is in the archive on eurobucks m15.

xenon13 >> :

that's a minimum of 120% per annum... you're going to shit yourself, guaranteed.

You better keep doing what you know how to do while(1) { copy; paste; }

That's exactly what I'm doing (doing what I know how to do a little)!

//----------------------------------

xenon13 ! Why are you getting so grumpy? Every post, you're always complaining about something!

strangerr писал(а) >>

I do not care what it is, I do not use Expert Advisors on the real, it's about sets, the set in the archive on eurobucks m15.

I do not care what kind of Expert Advisor it is, I do not use it for real - it's about a set in the archive on the Eurobucks m15.

you have to use a lot of brains - it's like using stolen software....

did you know that this version of the EA has a bug buried deep inside?

xrust, are you the author of this EA? You know, I've tested many things, but I haven't seen anything better than Lock&Pipsing, and I don't think there is a stable working Expert Advisor (at least for a year).

strangerr писал(а) >>
xrust, are you the author of this EA? I've been testing a lot, but I haven't seen anything better than Lock&Pipsing, and I don't think there is a stable working Expert Advisor (at least for a year).

That's a hell of a way to go... Yo, no copywriting, no .... :)

xrust >> :

but it's not enough to do the optimization yourself, of course....

you have to use your brain - it's like using stolen software....

but did you know that this version of the EA has a bug buried deep inside?

I've been optimising, but I don't use EAs, as I told you before. I'm testing out of nothing to do in the winter.

I'm not encouraging it :)

xenon13 >> :

If you believe such systems exist, you're a moron.

and I'm gonna perpetuate your interest in such systems so next time you know where to poke and where to keep your mouth shut.

Can't you communicate normally, without insults?

xenon13 >> :

If you believe such systems exist, you're a moron.

and I'm gonna perpetuate your interest in such systems so next time you know where to poke and where to keep your mouth shut.

I don't believe in perfect systems but in the fact that if you look for patterns then it's realistic to find and use them.

Reason: