What will happen to the indicators from MT4 - page 6

kombat >> :

Kagi, Renko, Ediot, for example, have not been pushed back on me at all.

When the President of the Czech Republic said at a press conference that missile defence systems on Czech soil would not be directed against Russia, Putin rightly pointed out - how do you know? The Americans will not even let you there.

Same here - you never cared about the Cags in metatrader... How could they, if they're not there? :)

Urain >> :

OK, give me an example of what competitors have implemented for manual trading that MQ doesn't?

In general yes, there is such a thing.

For example, in MQL5 it is difficult to make a picture like this, which is the basis for currency trader's decision making in 50% of all cases in the world:

It is only unclear what else Goose needs in such a picture?

AlexEro >> :

Well, yes, there is that.

For example in MQL5 it's hard to make a picture like this, which is the basis for currency trader's decision making in 50% of all cases in the world:

As far as I understand this is the market (I might be wrong), it is implemented in MT-5.

And no it is quoting of the main banks. Well, it depends on the brokerage company whether they will supply such information or not.

Mathemat >> :

Good, of course, about development, amusing.

But who told you that locs were banned? The way I see it, MT5 is not a ban on lots, it's just different accounting (net). You opened 1 lot up on the eu and then 0.5 down. Technically there is no loc, there won't be two positions like now, but one - cumulative. But no one has forbidden you to open downwards, right? And the history of deals in the terminal will remain. If you don't want to look at the aggregate position - don't look, and look at the deals. All your lots will be there.

Did I say something wrong, colleagues?

I hope you said "so."))) I've been mentally stressed by these lots since I switched to MT. After all, as with assets (Quick there, other terminals) - opening a position, adding, cutting - everything is net. All is clear and convenient. And with lots... There is an illusion of their usefulness. My idea of their usefulness is illusory, some brokerage companies do not even allow their mutual destruction. So if they will not be, I'm only in the +.

Urain >> :

OK, can you give me an example of what competitors have implemented for manual trading that MQ has not?

Well, the variety of charts is even boring to talk about. Take ninja trader, or xtick. Choice of any TF, which in MT5 is given as a huge win, has been implemented a long time ago, not to mention that there are 5-7 more chart types not tied to time - and not a hint of such in MT5. The xtick has the technology to create a signal without the need for programming. Moving the alarm with the mouse is a bad thing? With five digits of quotes and several traded currencies it's a piece of cake to make a mistake, which can be very expensive. And these are just the most obvious things. OK, you can't do everything at once, you need priorities. But in the fifth, there doesn't even seem to be a desire to move in that direction. That's what's incendiary. There is a substitution of trade for programming.

Goose >> :

Well, the variety of charts is boring to even talk about. Take ninja trader, or xtick. Choice of any TF, which in MT5 is given as a huge win, has long since been implemented, not to mention that there are 5-7 other chart types not tied to time - and not a hint of that in MT5. The xtick has the technology to create a signal without the need for programming. Moving the alarm with the mouse is a bad thing? With five digits of quotes and several traded currencies it's a piece of cake to make a mistake, which can be very expensive. And these are just the most obvious things. OK, you can't do everything at once, you need priorities. But in the fifth, there doesn't even seem to be a desire to move in that direction. That's what's incendiary. There is a substitution of trade for programming.

I see your point, I think you're right. Although to me, as a programmer, your questions seem childish,

but if you're a pure trader, you're probably right.

Goose, don't go to MT5 if you're happy with all the visual platforms. Or not everything?

P.S. There are platforms for handhelds - with a clear set of standard tools, which handhelds are quite happy with. But there, just by virtue of that orientation, are tight with coding, weak capabilities.

And there are platforms for those who are not satisfied with bread and butter and want some caviar on top. This is what MT5 is all about. It lacks the standard visual tools, but you can code whatever you want - and you get not only them, but also something cooler.

And talk about shifting priorities towards coding is somehow inappropriate here. Metakvot have been moving in this direction from the very beginning - and very successfully, judging by the popularity of the platform.

Svinozavr >> :

I hope you said "so.")) I've been mentally stressed by these lots since I switched to MT. After all, as with assets (Quick there, other terminals) - opening a position, adding, cutting - everything is net. All is clear and convenient. And with lots... There is an illusion of their usefulness. My idea of their usefulness is illusory, some brokerage companies do not even allow their mutual destruction. So, if there will be no them, it's only good for me.

There is no point in arguing. I guess I can only thank the doctor for the sedative shot. Everything was decided for us, and for our own good - whatever we didn't really want... The medics know best. Dolphins run through your veins like waves :) A feeling of well-being is flooding my body. One more MTS and I'll be walking around milking the terminal.... Every day. All day long.

Goose >> :

Well, it's even boring to talk about variety of charts. Take ninja trader, or xtick. Choice of any TF, which in MT5 is given as a huge win, has long since been implemented, not to mention there are another 5-7 types of charts out there that are not time-based - and not a hint of that in MT5. The xtick has the technology to create a signal without the need for programming. Moving the alarm with the mouse is a bad thing? With five digits of quotes and several traded currencies it's a piece of cake to make a mistake, which can be very expensive. And these are just the most obvious things. OK, you can't do everything at once, you need priorities. But in the fifth, there doesn't even seem to be a desire to move in that direction. That's what's incendiary. There's a substitution of trade for programming. n

Yes. The initial confinement to programmers is obvious. And they don't want to change it. It's more like the opposite. I agree. I understand that some people may not be happy with it. Well, the user interface is definitely needed, but they don't want to do it, although it would obviously expand the clientele.

So I get your point and... >> I agree. But I am personally happy with this state of affairs, and as you know, your glass is closer to the bottle...

Urain >> :

I understand you, I think you're right. Although to me, as a programmer, your questions seem childish,

but if you're a pure trader, you're probably right.

Yeah. It's just this emphasis on machines and automatons that makes me a bit tense, because there's nothing worse than substituting meanings and manipulating the mind. Like programming ~ commerce. Sorry if I was harsh somewhere, just as an offended party I have the right to sulk :) Not all people are programmers, after all.

Reason: