EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2094

syan >>:

да не ребят, 500 пунктов за 3 дня безоткатно это жестко... Пора чуток приподняться. Надо дождаться когда макд развернет. Думаю с завтрашнего дня вверх до 3050. А там посмотрим.

I've had tougher times than that.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

>> I've seen better.

No, not this time. This time all the fall until this week was due to uncertainty in Greece, if Greece had not been given the money the euro would have fallen the same way, only justifiably, but the euro fell when they decided to give the money, i.e. with big debts like in the US the eurozone economy will start to work after all. It turns out that everything that is happening now is pure speculation and it can't stay that way for long. That is why I agree with Citigroup and Commerzbank expecting the Euro at 1.35, I think that is the real price of the Euro now. Tomorrow the strike in Greece will end, everyone will go to work and the euro should slowly rise.

NikT_58 >>:

Бывало и круче.

But I've bought one now anyway.

Refined system; shows long term only sell, bau short. By the way usdchf on the contrary we buy on a pullback

SEVER11 >>:

Доработанная система; показывает в долгосрок пока только sell, bau в короткую. Кстати usdchf наоборот покупаем на откатах

Now the big guys are going to push the buttons and it's going to go this way or that way, you can't go wrong.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Now the big guys are going to start pushing the buttons and you can't go wrong.

A little humor wouldn't hurt.

If the price does go down to 0.8200, the euro zone is not weaker than the US. They will survive!

If they start to run away, they will all sink.

Rtw: am I the only one who thinks that the other two euro currencies are also collapsing?

If they start to run away, they will all sink.

Rtw: am I the only one who thinks that the other two euro currencies are also collapsing?

Reason: