EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2069

Alexan >>:

Да нет в том месте 1-й волны. Обвал будет, но не потому что там 1-я. Можешь подробней разметку сделать, в состав каких более крупных волн входят твои 1-3-5 (кстати где 2-4) и абс? И последняя единичка тож?

Вот вариант:

We have already seen the dinosaur (Dragon).

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

We have already seen the dinosaur (Dragon).

So what?
It's not a dinosaur. It's a terminal.

Dinosaur is dead :(( Let's not speak ill of the deceased :)))

Alexan >>:

Да нет в том месте 1-й волны. Обвал будет, но не потому что там 1-я. Можешь подробней разметку сделать, в состав каких более крупных волн входят твои 1-3-5 (кстати где 2-4) и абс? И последняя единичка тож?

Вот вариант:

Alex, you're doing the right thing on Neely, but on a larger timeframe what would your ABC-X-ABC refer to?

If it was an impulse, it would fit into a C wave double failed flat, but what about in your version ?

Afternoon! A sell zone is looming: 1.3220-1.3240, with a stop of 1.3255 and a profit of 1.3070. A break up to 1.3255 will open the way to 1.3355 or even higher....

AK_ писал(а) >>

Alex, you're doing the right thing on Neely, but on a larger timeframe what would your ABC-X-ABC refer to?

If it was an impulse, it would fit into a C wave double failed flat, but what about in your version ?

The first wave of the terminal (three) for example. Neely himself is still undecided. I don't know :)
Have you read Neely's forecasts this year? I mean, have you signed up?

waitra писал(а) >>

Also, in my opinion, the red-puntish channel is not appropriate here, it looks more like a fading movement and transition to waiting - a flat

Anyway, that's what happened, the assumption was confirmed

eh...

AK_ >>:

Алекс, ты все правильно по Нили вещаешь, однако на более крупном таймфрейме к чему будет относиться твои АВС-Х-АВС ?

Если бы это был импульс, то он укладывается в С волну двойной неудавшейся плоской, а как в твоем варианте ?

How and where can I subscribe to them ?

Well that's it with the bai for today!

Tantrik >>:

Разворот вниз?

until 1.3555 upwards, yes... =) if it does, there will be a moose! =)

I got a moose while I was writing! So much for the U-turn! :)